Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 livery

Skins Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 livery 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 livery - My version of Alfa Romeo Sauber C37 using sauber's original chassis

View attachment 243749

This is my version of the 2018 Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team

This version of the C37 will be using the original 2017 sauber chassis, so steering wheel and car model is the same.
Livery is not 100% accurate due to car texture mapping but i made it close to the original c37.

---- Livery Details ----
- c37 color scheme
- missing alfa romeo logo/name at the back of the rear wing
- alfa romeo emblem is also appearing on the front part of the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi again!

So i just did the install by replacing (after bacling up the old) files.
The new livery shows up ingame and works fine until the game crashes after some time. It seems to be random since i can run Benchmark mode, replay etc. and then all of a sudden it crashes (freezes).
I then have to close it via the taskmanager.
I think i'll try one of your other liveries to see if it happens with them in gerneral or only the Sauber one.

So, thanks again for your effort!

Tom

i think its the storm wet mod if they also edited the application.erp, but im not sure as i dont have that mod. Try to reinstall the storm wet mod and see if it still crashes?

I would like to use this skin, but I don't know if I can use it in multiplayer. I play a lot with my friend in a private online championship, just the two of us against AI cars. The game will kick me out if I install this?

Hi,
I installed the textures, which do look great by the way, but my game just keeps crashing.
I don´t have installed any other mod and my version of the game is up to date.
What should I do?

Tim

Hi,
I installed the textures, which do look great by the way, but my game just keeps crashing.
I don´t have installed any other mod and my version of the game is up to date.
What should I do?

Tim
Hey man sorry to hear that, how did you install it? manual or drag and drop? and where does it crash.?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.