Alfa Romeo MiTo JTDm and TwinAir

Cars Alfa Romeo MiTo JTDm and TwinAir 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ivano Garage submitted a new resource:

Alfa romeo MiTo JTDm and TwinAir - Pack with 3 versions of Alfa Mito, 1.3 JTDm 95hp, 1.6 JTDm 120hp and 0.9T TwinAir 105hp

I made 3 alternative engines of the Alfa Mito, as usual respecting all the real parameters of the technical sheets of real cars, torque curves, gear ratios, weight, etc...
Note the details and differences between one model and another:
Tachometers
MiTo QV
View attachment 630963
MiTo TwinAir (red hatch after 6k rpm)
View attachment 630970
MiTo JTDm
View attachment 630971
Shift knobs...

Read more about this resource...

Cool idea! Hint: to save users from having to copy the Kunos kn5 files, you can reference them in the lods.ini - you just need to include the folder name of the source car where you specify it.

example in a custom car that references the kn5 from the Kunos 908 LH folder:
[LOD_0]
FILE=../ks_porsche_908_lh/porsche_908_lh.kn5
IN=0
OUT=10

Last edited:
WONT WORK. Game crashed
I just did all the tests and the car works, it happened with the 500 that I had to reload the file but the Mito doesn't give me any errors, are you sure you followed the installation instructions correctly? Sorry I can't upload all files because the original Mito is by Kunos and racedepartment would delete it

I just did all the tests and the car works, it happened with the 500 that I had to reload the file but the Mito doesn't give me any errors, are you sure you followed the installation instructions correctly? Sorry I can't upload all files because the original Mito is by Kunos and racedepartment would delete it
For me the Mito worked first try but 500 still has LOD problems and these errors even after fresh install

1674217671984.png

How do you install it?

I like the mod idea as I have a MiTo 1.3JTDM I was exited to try the mod but the instructions aren't clear to me is there a way of anyone making a video tutorial so I can install it.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 36 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 36 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 33 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 57.7%