Hello everyone, I want to do Drag races but without the participation of the player, so that only 2 Bots participate, and I act as an observer. I was thinking about this solution: edit the track so that it would be possible to choose 3 opponents. One of them will be me, as an observer. But I don’t know how exactly this can be edited. Can you suggest a solution?thank you in advance

Hello everyone, I want to do Drag races but without the participation of the player, so that only 2 Bots participate, and I act as an observer. I was thinking about this solution: edit the track so that it would be possible to choose 3 opponents. One of them will be me, as an observer. But I don’t know how exactly this can be edited. Can you suggest a solution?thank you in advance
AI will drive your car if you do CTRL+C before the start of the race

AI will drive your car if you do CTRL+C before the start of the race
Thank you!)))
This works, but not entirely accurately, in the "Drag" mode, the car starts before the traffic light and goes into the wall, and in the "Race" mode, ai tries to get out of the opponent's lane.

One more thing, for some reason, when you press the Ai mode, Boost is simultaneously edited, although the buttons are registered differently

Yeah AI probably won't work on drag strips because they'll all use the same line... that feature is an extreme afterthought, all it's for is doing 400/1000m times by yourself.

Last edited:
I'm late, but theoretically, you can put it in track day mode, edit the flood and park at a certain point so that the 2 cars start at the lights and race down the track over and over. It would have to be only 2 cars obviously.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back