After Dream Pack update.....

I am having several issues with AC since I installed the dream pack :
1- when I try to exit the game the AC launcher does not respond the only way I can exit is by , Ctrl,Alt,Del and end task choose AC launcher . Than a window pops up (AC launcher not responding)
2- If i run the ferrari 2nd box to the right on the car list on Muegello after completion of one lap the video goes crazy and causes my screen to show a partial white screen with the yes no choice for exiting game screen on the right side of monitor . Only way to resolve is by , Ctrl,Alt,Del and end task.. If i run the same track with any other car it runs fine.
3- I am running dual graphics card (crossfire) and my top card over heats with in 3 minutes of running the Ferrari on Mugello
4- Last issue was a error message saying (cant find video output) when I went to video settings I noticed under resolution it was blank with a white box to the right .
5- none of this happened before the DP install.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

I can only answer question one on your extensive list as I have the same issue. There is no fix at the moment have to hope its fixed in a update very soon.

I have had to do three clean installs why three I dont know until I could get the bloody game to run. Everything AC was wiped from my computer then I have basically started again. It was the only way I could get it running.

Kunos must have been on the vino when they tested this update. Alla Salute!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.3%