Adding spectators to México Grand Prix - Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez

Tracks Adding spectators to México Grand Prix - Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
juanabolche submitted a new resource:

Adding spectators to México Grand Prix - Circuit Hermanos Rodríguez - Adding spectators to México Grand Prix

Hi everyone.

Personally, I don't like circuits without audiences, it takes away a lot of atmosphere..

Therefore, and considering the next Mexico City Grand Prix, I share a small mod that adds spectators to the stands.

It's made for the track acu_mexico_osrw

If you want to add more spectators, simply increase the number of ELEMENTS in each line of the camera_facing file (be careful, it can greatly affect performance and cause fps drops)...

Read more about this resource...

Immagine.jpg
unfortunately it cause the game crash at start with CM, sol 2.2 alpha13 and csp 0.1.76-preview107

Last edited:
I downloaded your file and acu_mexico_osrw track. Unfortunately I don't see any spectators. You refer in your ini file to the following folders.
content/texture/people_stand.dds
content/texture/people_sit.dds

I don't have those 2 folders. Are they required and yes, do you know how I can get those?

Thanks!!
Robin

Is there a way to get the sounds for the crowds?...i have ambient sound file and announcer_1 in the sfx folder of AC but there is still no sound.What do i need to do to get sounds for the crowds to work!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%