ACFL F1  2024 Drivers Pack

Misc ACFL F1 2024 Drivers Pack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
eddy81 submitted a new resource:

ACFL F1 2024 Drivers Pack - Helmets/Gloves/Suit's

This is a Driver's Pack i have put together for ACFL F1 2024 MOD https://www.************/produit/f1-2024-assetto-corsa/ this pack will add 2024 helmets and their respective correct models Bell, Arai, Schuberth, Stilo with updated gloves/suit's from the latest version of my gloves/suits
pack.https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2024-season-drivers-glovesxsuits-pack.67360/

Download link is in the txt file within the archive. Easy installation simply extract to the root...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I thjink Tsunoda´s helmet is not correct. It´s all white. Different from Fongu´s work. The others worked perfectly. Thanks!
just verified everything is ok all folder and file names are correct and did a test installation from the archive and everything working fine Tsunoda helmet is loading. so it has to be something on your end. try re-install only his helmet by extracting manually these 2 files from the archive ext_config and helmet2019 also make sure you have in content\driver "dply/rh_arai_dply_type1"

Last edited:
just verified everything is ok all folder and file names are correct and did a test installation from the archive and everything working fine Tsunoda helmet is loading. so it has to be something on your end. try re-install only his helmet by extracting manually these 2 files from the archive ext_config and helmet2019 also make sure you have in content\driver "dply/rh_arai_dply_type1"
Thanks, will verify things here!

Hi, just for feedback, the issue with tsunoda above is that the kn5 drivers files were in the main DRIVER folder and not in "dply" foldder inside driver folder. I created the "dply" folder and the helmet worked. Thanks!

Hi, just for feedback, the issue with tsunoda above is that the kn5 drivers files were in the main DRIVER folder and not in "dply" foldder inside driver folder. I created the "dply" folder and the helmet worked. Thanks!
ok thanks did not think about that.. i checked and have that folder as well. so for the Arai helmet to work you need to have that helmet model in a a separate "dply" foldder

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea