ACC reshade presets REAL ROAD TV +3 Presets bonus

Misc ACC reshade presets REAL ROAD TV +3 Presets bonus 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

ACC reshade presets REAL ROAD TV +3 Presets bonus - Reshade ACC

Hello ,
I share with you all the latest creation of reshade 4.1.9 filters for ACC. it is preferable to know how to use reshade to make the presets work, I am attaching a video of the preset TV road 1 and TV road 2 and as a bonus 3 presets, download and unzip the files you will find the reshade presets inside.

video presets reshade here:

reshade tutorial:

Read more about this resource...

Add tutorial for ACC considering that this is for... ACC...
Hello,
you talk about a tutorial to install reshade? if yes then it is the same principle as the video tutorial which is for automobilista, but in the list of games that is offered instead of choosing automobilista you choose ACC 64 and the following as in the tutorial but yes you do not have I will take the time to do a tutorial to install reshade with ACC soon.

Frk-kiko-69 updated ACC reshade presets REAL ROAD TV +3 Presets bonus with a new update entry:

ACC reshade new real road TV1-2 technicolors ON/OFF

Hello ,
here is version 1.4 of the reworked real road tv color filter, you will also find in the compress folder the reshade-shaders folder. firstly to make the filters work install reshade 4.1.9 for users who do not have reshade, then unzip and paste all the files following the steam-steamapps-common-assetto competizione-AC2-binaries-win64 path and paste here, for those who have already installed reshade 4.1.9 and who know how to run decompress and copy the whole of the folders and follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea