ACC needs more cars.

• Deleted member 197115

I tried the free weekend, and this time round acc drove perfectly with my t300rs, however, not enough cars or variety imo.
They should add a DLC pack with 10-15 different types of cars.
It's GT3 and GT4 sim, GT2 is in a pipeline.
For 10-15 different types of cars we would need GT5, GT6 .... GT15? :confused:

There are about 46 cars within ACC spread over multiple categories like Andrew said above (also TCX).

I think you will be looking at AC2 if you want a big variety of cars since ACC is based on a real life series.

Last edited:
More tracks of course, that´s no secret.
Think that Kunos focusses on AC2. Maybe small updates for ACC, don´t think of anything more. Imagine the long ago announced roadmap! Nothing!

Its still a great sim, why abandon it? keep it alive and add new GT3 and GT4 cars as they come online in the real world, and in doing so it also becomes eventually a historic racing sim in those series. There is a new AMG in the near future, for instance. 2024 would be a great year for a USA pack 2, with the Corvette GT3 car and the new Mustang GT3 or GT4 car. With the cars add Sonoma and Road Atlanta or VIR. A perfect and very popular new addition. Keep it alive!

today is the best game in FFB and number of players/prices... RF2 has better FFB, but is the neverending story with this, is in beta version since... i can't remember, is a conglomerate of tracks, mods, uncomplete licenses mixed without any logic... and online is a disaster, or it was when i was playing two years ago... the continuous joke of the dlc prices for one car, is... no words, AC and ACC have all you need to enjoy hours and hours... i only would suggest a WTC license for ACC, a race with those cars with the ACC FFB could be nice...

today is the best game in FFB and number of players/prices... RF2 has better FFB, but is the neverending story with this, is in beta version since... i can't remember, is a conglomerate of tracks, mods, uncomplete licenses mixed without any logic... and online is a disaster, or it was when i was playing two years ago... the continuous joke of the dlc prices for one car, is... no words, AC and ACC have all you need to enjoy hours and hours... i only would suggest a WTC license for ACC, a race with those cars with the ACC FFB could be nice...
Better FFB is something that is the same like "better" Sound. JBL audio devices in example might have a huge bass impact but aren't as neutral sounding as for example Sennheiser audio devices. Some people will judge the JBL to be "better sounding" whilst an audiophile might only want to be using a neutral sounding audio device. So the real question is, which sim exaggerates FFB aspects and which sim actually provides a neutral view?

Last edited:
Better FFB is something that is the same like "better" Sound. JBL audio devices in example might have a huge bass impact but aren't as neutral sounding as for example Sennheiser audio devices. Some people will judge the JBL to be "better sounding" whilst an audiophile might only want to be using a neutral sounding audio device. So the real question is, which sim exaggerates FFB aspects and which sim actually provides a neutral view?
good question... i feel better FFB in RF2 because i feel more the road and the response of the car, but is difficult to explain, in AC sometimes the wheel feels like... empty, if you are flying, without any resistance, with RF2 you feel every bump, ok, you need to change some parameters and adjust depending of your wheel, but if i receive more info, for me is better.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.8%