A rFactor 2 Customer realtions question. s397 Please respond.

Paco572

The George Stanley Band
As a paying customer of the game and 2 DLC's, am I entitled to receive, participate and interact with customer support services? I would like a response from somebody from s397 please.

Cheers :)

No as far as I know, just the forum. I fail to see why I would be banned from customer support services when I've never done anything to them, said anything bad to them or anything at all that would see me banned from being able to have support. Forums is one thing, customer support services is entirely different matter all together. I'd like a response from s397.

Cheers :)

Stay tuned for today (12-25-17) release of my new updated "SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack" :)

Released my updated GT3 SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack 1.995. Now totaling "51" third party skins! :D

Last edited:
Via the launcher, just 2days ago. I don’t expect them to answer instantly, but an acknowledgement of receipt would have been nice.

The launcher posts to the forum, but the main thing is...and I can't stress this enough...IT'S CHRISTMAS.

I know nurses, police, fire crews etc are expected to work during the holidays but FFS let game developers have some time off once in a while #Facepalm

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.