Ayeye Tyre Pack

Skins Ayeye Tyre Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I like the idea of having scuffed and worn sidewalls but i just tried to use some of the Michelin tyres and they all have a "white" look to them (if that make sense) when compared to the original tyres. Could you darken the texture a bit if possible?

__custom_showroom_1632839025.jpg

I like the idea of having scuffed and worn sidewalls but i just tried to use some of the Michelin tyres and they all have a "white" look to them (if that make sense) when compared to the original tyres. Could you darken the texture a bit if possible?

View attachment 506038
Do you mean the black rubber is too bright or you talk about the logo? For sure I can modify them, in next update I will include a darker version.
Thanks for your feedback!

Do you mean the black rubber is too bright or you talk about the logo? For sure I can modify them, in next update I will include a darker version.
Thanks for your feedback!
Well as you can see in my image, its the colour of the tyre itself. The logos look fine though.
I'll try them on another car just to make sure it's not something else causing it.
Look forward to the updates :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice effort!

Why not upload a higher res version though? 512x512 for the main diffuse is too low res in my opinion. Users can resize if they need to.

Just my 2 cents

Nice effort!

Why not upload a higher res version though? 512x512 for the main diffuse is too low res in my opinion. Users can resize if they need to.

Just my 2 cents
You are absolutely right. The fact is I made these tyres for my 2k skins and the low size was one of the main focuses.
Do you think 1024x1024 could be enough? It's not something I can make in a couple of days but I will

You are absolutely right. The fact is I made these tyres for my 2k skins and the low size was one of the main focuses.
Do you think 1024x1024 could be enough? It's not something I can make in a couple of days but I will
I personally work with the highest resolution possible, so my work PSD file is sometimes 4K. To distribute, I then scale down if needed. But yeah, I think 1024x1024 is standard tire texture sizing

Last edited:
There's a lot of tire brands that we can name but I'm gonna only list those that usually seen in motorsport.
You should add Nexen Tires to complete the Korean trio.
BF Goodrich and Hoosier should also be a good addition.

Others would be Falken, Nitto, Toyo Tires, Giti, Cooper Tires, Maxxis and the greatest tire brand ever, Linglong tires. :D

EDIT : Btw are you thinking of creating the tire textures for other cars that doesn't have the same texture design? (like the RSS Formula cars, for example)

Last edited:
I have a question for those who see the tyres too bright: did you try them in game or just in showrooms? In game shootings look quite ok to me, maybe the brightness is something related to the post process filter we use or maybe my monitor has different settings compared to yours.
I post some photos, how do the tyres look to you?
Thank you for your feedbacks

I also compared in the showroom the original Kunos Carrera Cup tyres with mine and they look the same level of darkness to me

Last edited:
There's a lot of tire brands that we can name but I'm gonna only list those that usually seen in motorsport.
You should add Nexen Tires to complete the Korean trio.
BF Goodrich and Hoosier should also be a good addition.

Others would be Falken, Nitto, Toyo Tires, Giti, Cooper Tires, Maxxis and the greatest tire brand ever, Linglong tires. :D

EDIT : Btw are you thinking of creating the tire textures for other cars that doesn't have the same texture design? (like the RSS Formula cars, for example)

Some of the brands you name will come, but it's not a matter of a week.
I'm sorry, I'm not planning to make rss tyres but I already made tyres for Rollovers DPi and LMP2 cars and they should come in the next update.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%