Tracks 3DSMax - Track

Hi everyone, is not the first time i'm working on a track, but i never had this problem before (or at least i never noticed it..)

While i'm creating the stuff for AC, i created the first one then copied for the other, i noticed that the 3 axis are not in line with the object (is possible to make it right?) and also if i rotate the object they stays in the same position anyway so i'm always not sure if the axis are in right position y up and z forward as asked by AC.

Any help or tips? Thanks in advance

You need to set the pivot point (do: click on Hierarchy tab on top right, then click on "Affect Pivot Only", and than "Center To Object"). Depends what you want, but this is some default setting - to have the pivot in center of the object and aligned as well.
This is how you position the pivot. You can even move the pivot point any place you want (but for now just leave it there in center).

Problem fixed, i create another cube and i removed the old one. The problem is now fixed but something strange has happen. I named them correctly as i did many times with other tracks, but once in game, AC seems not recognize it. The car for the hotlap is place in another place (in the center of the 3dsmax grid to be precise) and not on the block position, any idea about why?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.