F1 2020 3D Model from FOM car

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys. I've been working with the very handy 3D PSD file jburon set up, but I was wondering if anyone had a full 3D model exported in a format to use in software like Adobe Substance.

I'm looking to actually generate full vehicle composites with custom skin designs in Substance. It can import many standard 3D formats. It handles the editing of the 2D mapping much better and integrates into PS and previews much better and with Raytracing etc.. PS does not handle 3D particularly well (in comparison anyway). I'm running a 3080 and a Ryzen 5650X and it still chokes. Navigating around the model is terribly clunky.

Any help would be appreciated. I've not seen anything in EEA and I'm relatively new to 3D.

I found the F1viewer app created by akderebur which has helped me locate and extract the content. Such a shame extracts them in a bunch of separate pieces of has them lumped together in a way where I can't treat each object layer separately.

And my apologies for the request. I've only just realised the request may be against the rules. Although information would be enough. I'm not looking to directly access the files from here. Just learn about creating them.

MWC Racing Team Livery - 3D Render - RD.jpg

Figured it out in the end! I now have a template for rendering any future skin development. Textured and rendered out in Adobe Substance.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 5.0%