2023 Mercedes-AMG Petronas - Full Team Fantasy Package

Skins 2023 Mercedes-AMG Petronas - Full Team Fantasy Package 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2023 Mercedes-AMG Petronas - Full Team Fantasy Package - New Silver Mercedes Livery and Driver Suits

View attachment 550585

It's time for the second Full Team Fantasy Package and this time it's Mercedes.

It's my own take on the silver livery.
It was mainly inspired by the 2019 car.
The AMG stickers at the back remain the same as in 2021 but I tried to make them much more pleasent to look at.
The Ineos red color is gone to make the whole design more simple.

The pack includes just the Car & Driver Attires since everything else in the game looks perfectly fine with them...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for the livery . i have no turquoise numbers, red number in the back and grey on the nose. in the showroom it is right. i switched the livery during carrer mode. but it thaught it should working either. i am sure i did not make a mistake regarding copy the files. anybody who can fix the number issue ? or is it normal. no criticism, just asking.

Thank you for the livery . i have no turquoise numbers, red number in the back and grey on the nose. in the showroom it is right. i switched the livery during carrer mode. but it thaught it should working either. i am sure i did not make a mistake regarding copy the files. anybody who can fix the number issue ? or is it normal. no criticism, just asking.
Not all numbers are included. The ones that are, are for all 20 F1 drivers from the 2021 season. Maybe the ones in your career mode aren't them.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.