2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona

The Acura LMDh was on display at Motul Petit Le Mans. It's great that more manufacturers are competing in IMSA's GTP class.

Same here, 4th try to attend. First year sick, 2 & 3rd Covid. :)
Ticketing allowed me to roll my tickets forward year-to-year so I didn't lose any money.

... gonna witness history today enjoy!
Well, maybe we are indeed witnessing history today. Until the last test session, as I read in German magazines, no GTP car was trouble free. Not a single car and/or session.
Manufacturers and teams are really unsure about how many GTP cars will survive the 24h distance. The hybrid components have never been reliable enough so far.

Well, maybe we are indeed witnessing history today. Until the last test session, as I read in German magazines, no GTP car was trouble free. Not a single car and/or session.
Manufacturers and teams are really unsure about how many GTP cars will survive the 24h distance. The hybrid components have never been reliable enough so far.
thats the beauty of endurance, both bmws and a porsche having trouble so far, will be interesting to see how these lmdh's compare to the lmh's when wec kicks off.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 27 54.0%