2021 Mclaren Gulf Racing Mercedes - Full Fantasy Team Package

Skins 2021 Mclaren Gulf Racing Mercedes - Full Fantasy Team Package 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
is it actually powered by Mercedes, so I can hear the same sound as in Mercedes and has it the same power, or is it justt a branding placed on the car, while it still has Renault engine?
Also like to know is this Mercedes engine sound/performance or Renualt? Thanks.

Fantastic mod but please i have a question - how can i use the driver suits if i am already in the 4th season and there are new drivers in the mclaren not sainz and norris. the copy paste version have suits for norris and sainz and when i tried importing the erp version of the driver suit to leclerc, it is also not working. Do you know how to properly change driver suits after driver transfers? thanks

Fantastic mod but please i have a question - how can i use the driver suits if i am already in the 4th season and there are new drivers in the mclaren not sainz and norris. the copy paste version have suits for norris and sainz and when i tried importing the erp version of the driver suit to leclerc, it is also not working. Do you know how to properly change driver suits after driver transfers? thanks
Use the copypaste as it is and everything sohuld be working properly. You don't need to change the suits of the new drivers if they switched teams, the game does that. Leave Leclerc files as they are, and put the new suits to Norris and Sainz even if they're not at mclaren anymore or the mipmaps will be messed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.