AMS2 2019 Stock Car Brasil @ Goiânia, Thursday 24th August

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I really enjoyed this one. First race a bit unlucky, 2nd race some great battles. In the end I had to much wing I guess... Was having 7. You did 6 or 5 I suppose?

results are up: https://simresults.net/230825-Q2y

Not sure what happened in the first race for me as I have been unable to replicate the car moving when I put it into gear. I'm guessing the game got mixed up and didn't register the clutch. Other than that I still had a lot of fun and some great battles in both. @Eric S was on top form with his defending and @Lloyd Johnston was pedalling like crazy in those hard boots! :). I think my disconnect late in R1 took poor old @Munkyboo out in the process though :( It was a good battle whilst it lasted chap....

In the end I had to much wing I guess... Was having 7. You did 6 or 5 I suppose?
I was running 6, which I think is default?

results are up: https://simresults.net/230825-Q2y

Not sure what happened in the first race for me as I have been unable to replicate the car moving when I put it into gear. I'm guessing the game got mixed up and didn't register the clutch. Other than that I still had a lot of fun and some great battles in both. @Eric S was on top form with his defending and @Lloyd Johnston was pedalling like crazy in those hard boots! :). I think my disconnect late in R1 took poor old @Munkyboo out in the process though :( It was a good battle whilst it lasted chap....

I was running 6, which I think is default?
6 is default, I was even running 7, which really hurt me on the straights. Lesson learned, but I often prefer stability as one mistake costs more time... But I think I need to take some more risks in order to be able to improve laptimes and driving skills.

Overall great race indeed. I really like the cars and tires were not bad, as long as you don't flagspot them.

Already looking forward to the new week!

6 is default, I was even running 7, which really hurt me on the straights. Lesson learned, but I often prefer stability as one mistake costs more time... But I think I need to take some more risks in order to be able to improve laptimes and driving skills.

Overall great race indeed. I really like the cars and tires were not bad, as long as you don't flagspot them.

Already looking forward to the new week!
I was running with 3 at rear wing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea