Skins 2018 Mercedes AMG Petronas W09 - RSS Formula Hybrid Assetto Corsa - PC (Update) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogerson Roller submitted a new resource:

2018 Mercedes AMG Petronas W09 - RSS Formula Hybrid Assetto Corsa - PC - HQ 4096 x 4096

Hi everyone, this is my modifying of 2018 Mercedes AMG Petronas W09 - RSS Formula Hybrid Assetto Corsa - PC. The fin is not available in this mod.

Olá pessoas esta é minha modificação da 2018 Mercedes AMG Petronas W09 - RSS Formula Hybrid Assetto Corsa - PC. A barbatana não está disponivel nesse mod.

Install: copy the folder ''Mercedes_AMG_W09'' to the directory where the game is installed, in my case it is here: C: \ Program Files \ steam \ steamapps \ Assetto Corsa \ content \...

Read more about this resource...

You need to stop misleading people and state that this is a json file upload. No one...and I do literally mean NO ONE...reads the update history of any mod. People trust the title and subtext of a mod to be HONEST. I've uploaded well over 100 mods, and this even mislead me for a moment. Not cool.

You need to stop misleading people and state that this is a json file upload. No one...and I do literally mean NO ONE...reads the update history of any mod. People trust the title and subtext of a mod to be HONEST. I've uploaded well over 100 mods, and this even mislead me for a moment. Not cool.
I replied in the comments to the users that it was to click on the version history tab that was where version 1.0 was with the files of the mod, nobody deceived nobody and I can not be doing the same upload of files being that is already in version 1.0 with the main files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.0%