2009 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Emerald Emblem

Button wins again. He's definitely favorite for the title now.

• Jon Marjanen

Button wins again. He's definitely favorite for the title now.

I don't really think so. They are quick now, but already in Shanghai it was clear that Brawn have lost any performance advantage that they have to Red Bull and Toyota. Today Button drove a great race but he won because of two things and those are Brawn's better tactics and Toyota's early stops.

It won't take very long now before Brawn get steamrolled in the development race by teams like McLaren and Ferrari. They just don't have the resources to keep it up like those teams have. At the half way point of the season I predict Brawn will be fighting hard for 5th and 6th places.

• Andrew Evans

zzzzfest of a race... not often i walk away mid-race and find something else to do.... hat bahrain.... :bah: :rain:

• Emerald Emblem

I don't really think so. They are quick now, but already in Shanghai it was clear that Brawn have lost any performance advantage that they have to Red Bull and Toyota. Today Button drove a great race but he won because of two things and those are Brawn's better tactics and Toyota's early stops.

It won't take very long now before Brawn get steamrolled in the development race by teams like McLaren and Ferrari. They just don't have the resources to keep it up like those teams have. At the half way point of the season I predict Brawn will be fighting hard for 5th and 6th places.
Well Brawn are getting new updates in Barcelona. I still think they can maintain a considerable title challenge, tactics play a big role.

Not the most exciting of races once it all settled down. great win by button done what he needed to do. thankfully the trulli mid stint helped out a lot holding up vettel then the favour was returned for the final stint. what dissappointed me was rosberg adrift again :( c'mon williams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes