2 Race reverse grid server settings

Hey folks, Is there a server line to enable a 2 race server with the 2nd race being a reverse grid like i could do in AC? I.e
Practice.
Qualy,
race 1 as per qualy,
race 2 reverse grid from results of race 1?

thanks for any assistance

Hey folks, Is there a server line to enable a 2 race server with the 2nd race being a reverse grid like i could do in AC? I.e
Practice.
Qualy,
race 1 as per qualy,
race 2 reverse grid from results of race 1?

thanks for any assistance

No. Not possible. You can set formation lap type to 'free' and use Discord or similar to form your grid on the warm up lap. 'free' enables the cars to move out of position without penalty. So manually tell your drivers where they need to start.

Hi I know its a few months later, but it is possible to a degree

Practice 1
Quali
Race 1
Practice 2 - like 2 minutes
Race 2 - Reversed grid

You can edit the entry list file generated in the results folder and edit each person defaultGridPosition to what you would like it to be, I know its a bit of admin work but that is my current workaround to that question.

Make sure no Quali round between Practice 2 and Race 2 in order for it to use the entry list file it created as a grid list

Practice 1
Quali
Race 1
Race 2 - Reversed grid

You can edit the entry list file generated in the results folder and edit each person defaultGridPosition to what you would like it to be, I know its a bit of admin work but that is my current workaround to that question.

Make sure no Quali round between Practice 2 and Race 2 in order for it to use the entry list file it created as a grid list
Very helpful, thanks for this.

I run my server locally for friends through content manager; is this simple to do with that setup?

Sorry to bump 2 years old post, but im kinda desperate on this topic, I was unable to find anything helpful.

Practice 1
Quali
Race 1
Race 2 - Reversed grid

Im trying to setup dedicated server and I'm having difficulties how to reverse grid for the second race.
Tried to setup:
-Practice
-Quali
-Race
-Practice
-Race

In the second practice I take the Quali entrylist dump, change the grid positions, and then im not sure what else to do, where should I put the edited entrylist file? Tried cfg/entrylist.json and cfg/current/entrylist.txt

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Forum trophies