1990 Indycar World Series

Cars 1990 Indycar World Series 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having a slight problem, when I load a grid full of cars the models freak out, the game freaks out and goes back and forth between the desktop and game. I know I have a weak laptop but do you have any advice?
Thanks

Hi, my advice is so set shadow detail to medium, shadow blur off and car details set to high instead of full. Same thing for track details, set them to medium. If you still face lags try setting antialiasing lower, but you should resolve with the first hints :)

Hi, my advice is so set shadow detail to medium, shadow blur off and car details set to high instead of full. Same thing for track details, set them to medium. If you still face lags try setting antialiasing lower, but you should resolve with the first hints :)
I took your advice, Ive set everything to the lowest I can, on a default rfactor track like toban and everything is fine except for one car glitched out, try it on a more intense track like long beach 1998 and most of the grid is glitched.
Looks like I need a new laptop.
Thanks for your advice.

Hi Lorenzoni90...just love your mod conversions and the indy cars and 80's f1's...how do i get all the cars to have RC wings for road tracks and all the cars to have oval wings for ovals. I tried the trackConfigsBase.ini
What would be the correct wording for the cars wings,ect when you add the track name to the file? also theres only 2 tire TCB files for the tires and they don't spin to well when in cockpit mode. what do i need to get the tyres to spin correctly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.