1980s Surfers Paradise International Raceway

Tracks 1980s Surfers Paradise International Raceway V1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

1980s Surfers Paradise International Raceway - Surfers Paradise International Raceway in the 1980s by Chrisrx for rF1

Another great Australian touring car circuit lost to suburban sprawl – Surfers Paradise International Raceway. Brought to life in this mod for rFactor 1 by Chrisrx. Before the street circuit we know today, there was this fascinating little dedicated circuit. Held many entertaining Australian Touring Car Championship (ATCC) races back in its day!

View attachment 597840
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Just a note, versions of this track are also available for Grand Prix Legends and Assetto Corsa. (AC version hosted at ****************)

Great work .Love the old tracks. Any chance of reviving the old Bathurst track of the 60/70S before the chase
?
Jeff
There is a version out there for 1960s Bathurst out there for rFactor 1. A conversion from Grand Prix Legends... so it's not exactly the pinnacle of accuracy or graphical beauty. I'm certain I've seen it for rF1. If I'm not mistaken, I think @Speednut357 has been using it – if so, where did you get it, Speednut?

If you play rFactor 2, you may be interested in an ongoing project by Mike Cantwell modelling 1985 pre-Chase Bathurst project. But it's on hold for now.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%