Cars Zyrus LP1200

My question is who from Zyrus is working on it? The “official” mods that have come through AC so far have been significantly worse in the physics department than is excusable for content representing the work of an automotive manufacturer. Would have been better in every case for the brands to hire a development team than to have done it in-house. Engineer? Experienced with simulation? Experienced with AC’s engine specifically? Would be a shame to see another official mod end up in the same bracket as a “Facebook mod”.

KTM may have seemed alright but that’s because members of the KS team worked on it (which for the model at least is a good thing). Brabham was unequivocally a disaster (drivers also said it had accurate physics, but it was just a Zonda R with a V8).

My question is who from Zyrus is working on it? The “official” mods that have come through AC so far have been significantly worse in the physics department than is excusable for content representing the work of an automotive manufacturer. Would have been better in every case for the brands to hire a development team than to have done it in-house. Engineer? Experienced with simulation? Experienced with AC’s engine specifically? Would be a shame to see another official mod end up in the same bracket as a “Facebook mod”.

KTM may have seemed alright but that’s because members of the KS team worked on it (which for the model at least is a good thing). Brabham was unequivocally a disaster (drivers also said it had accurate physics, but it was just a Zonda R with a V8).
That brabham mod was a mess and the model was ripped from csr2. I really hope that wasnt something that brabham paid for.

I hear you :)

It is not in house per se. The baseline physics is by myself and the actual race engineers and the guys that have developed the telemetry system, but eventually we will need some external expertise to make the final touches. Interested?

I hear you :)

It is not in house per se. The baseline physics is by myself and the actual race engineers and the guys that have developed the telemetry system, but eventually we will need some external expertise to make the final touches. Interested?
Interested, but we have quite a few projects going at the moment, so it would have to be compensated work. If that's something you and the team would be interested in, shoot me a PM with a budget proposal and we can go from there.

Interested, but we have quite a few projects going at the moment, so it would have to be compensated work. If that's something you and the team would be interested in, shoot me a PM with a budget proposal and we can go from there.

any news on anything? I assume nothing changed but still have hope for this car.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.