1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zandvoort Previews

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Sander Hogendoorn, Feb 25, 2010.

1. :thumbup:

2. Lol it looks even better then the real one. :wink:
  3. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!

2 new circuits to the next season (and for the Pro season, I imagine). Awesome! Looks really good! :biggrin:
  5. looks very nice
  6. Downtime including Zandvoort (I assume) is scheduled for tomorrow morning 09:00GMT.
  7. woot woot :cool:
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice movie and the track looks brilliant. Bit lame though that they had to use an onboard video and speed up the footage to make it match. That GT4 driver is steering and shifting like mad now lol. Very slapstick
  9. Its just because they weren't able to get a video of the right spec car around the track, better to speed it up than have a completely different car.
  10. Update and Zandvoort postponed to tomorrow morning hopefully:

11. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

C'mon bring on Zandvoort and then go work on the transmission modelling!
  12. It seems the new transmission model is still quite a bit away.. if I remember correctly, in the last cat herder blog it was mentioned with all the difficulties the beta testers are facing currently.
    So they're still working on matching driving aids (For people without 'proper' hardware) to enable us to take advantage of the new transmission model.

I'm eagerly looking forward to it though as the tricky transmissions are what I like the most in nK pro. :)
  13. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I finally want to kick my clutch :(