1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Zandvoort Framerate Really Poor

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Shovas, May 24, 2014.

1. I've bought a few tracks in R3E and on all of those I'm getting ~80-100FPS. On the ADAC GT Masters Challenge, however, the Zandvoort tracking is giving me 20 FPS as soon as I'm dropped in and then it speeds up once you're out of the stands but not much above 50 FPS.

What's going on? Is it just a poorly optimized track?

2. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

Do you have this problem only with ADAC GT Masters cars? Have you tried racing another car?

I think these new cars are GPU demanding. I´m having problems with Lausitzring. Racing there with DTM cars is fine.

3. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I have raced Zandvoort quite a bit (DTM and WIP PM alpha mostly) and haven't noticed a frame rate issue - I get a steady 60 FPS (vsync enabled).

4. You know I thought the cars themselves might be the problem, because the track doesn't seem to be all that demanding. Maybe that's it.

I'm running SLI if that matters (doesn't seem to matter on the other tracks as I mentioned).

5. I dont have any issues with Zandvoort in SLI or single but there's no benefit to running SLI right now.