1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Zandvoort Club only supports 19 slots

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Zandvoort Club was on our original trackroster for the RDMCC league. At the latest tracktest we found out that the pit is bugged.

Instead of 25 slots the pit only supports 19 slots which makes it a no-go for the league, since we have a full room of players.

2. :O! I think I might cry :(. That's my best track in minis and it's not going to be on.. I hope to god Simbin fix it..

3. I was sharing pits with other cars in the first race. So i dont mind tightning the old belt and holding my breath :poke:to keep it at the club circuit. Thankfully the cars are small. I love the club layout, but hate the full version. But i will do as you guys see fit :pray3:

4. It's more serious than pit sharing unfortunately, Craig, but rather cars being spawned underneath the track surface.

I'm not competing in the league but having done a few laps of it, I'd endorse Jyllandsringen as a replacement - very much suits the mini.

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sharing pitboxes shouldnt be the problem. The biggest problem was that some cars (slots 20-25) were flying according to i think it was Jamie :)

Edit: echo lol

6. i just looked at the track... each pit spot normally has 3 garages assigned to them... and for some reason the middle one is missing at zandy club... meaning you've got a 1 in 3 chance of getting assigned to a non-existant garage (under the track)...

i've noticed this on a coupla club nights but it didn't occur as often as 1 in 3.... it could be fixed with patching the relevant file... but with all the testing and what not, yer prolly better just changing venue...

7. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

so we fall through the track?, i dont see a problem there :D

8. Yep I've had the bug before, you can't even enter the race once you spawn under the track because the drive button is greyed out like you DQ.

9. maybe an idea for a new track
    Norsring, its an amazing track, very funny

10. it's problem with skins

we have this problem with cars flaying in our league but we were using default skins and if there were too many the same ones there is a problem but choosing different solved it

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

What about Charade, nice track and it have alway provide close racing with the mini's:giggle: