z4 hotlap achievement....

To get gold you need to do time below 1,44 on Monza.... It is not possible. I did high 1,49, as well as Morgan Morand. I did 599xx achiev very easly so this one must be wrong. And also I see a lot of guys cheating on Monza cause they have times like 10sec faster then the fastest guys around, including me...

Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Morgan being 10 seconds off in sector 1 alone?
I have a REALLY hard time believing that.

I also have a really hard time getting the car setup to be fast too, but that's a completely different thing :-D
I would love to see some of you fast guys share your setups WITH an explanation of the different options changed from the default set, just so slowpokes like me could learn to do sets for ourselves.
My "setup-making" process usually goes like this :
1. Go on different forums and look for setup
2. If that fails, drive default setup and click on something
All too often, this process is unsuccessful!!!! :-D

Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Morgan being 10 seconds off in sector 1 alone?
I have a REALLY hard time believing that.

I also have a really hard time getting the car setup to be fast too, but that's a completely different thing :-D
I would love to see some of you fast guys share your setups WITH an explanation of the different options changed from the default set, just so slowpokes like me could learn to do sets for ourselves.
My "setup-making" process usually goes like this :
1. Go on different forums and look for setup
2. If that fails, drive default setup and click on something
All too often, this process is unsuccessful!!!! :-D

Well, I did high 1,49 on a default setup. Same with m3gt2 achievemnt on Imola. I did high 1,41 on a default setup. I am a setup noob, so I either drive on a default or download some setup from forums and make some small adjustements from there. There is a great setup for formula abarth on official AC forum (you can do achievemnt on vellunga pretty easly with it).
Thankfully, AC default setups are very good.

Supposedly in the high powered cars you can straight cut the first chicane at Monza, do your slow down penalty, and still end up much faster in sector 1. I haven't seen video or tried it myself but it would seem that is what is happening.....Some people want to be at top of meaningless leaderboard so bad they lose all perspective of what is "right and wrong".

Ive tested out the bug with this and basically there are no penalties atall on the monza special event. you can use the slip road at the first chicane at full power and at the second chicane you can go straight over the run off area. This in total gives you around 6 to 8 seconds advantage and gave me a lap time of 1.32.xx. Now i have to see if RSR can delete my time.

Any one know who to contact about that ?

Kunos are now aware of the bug and on the official forum have said they are fixing it.

Ive tested out the bug with this and basically there are no penalties atall on the monza special event. you can use the slip road at the first chicane at full power and at the second chicane you can go straight over the run off area. This in total gives you around 6 to 8 seconds advantage and gave me a lap time of 1.32.xx. Now i have to see if RSR can delete my time.

Any one know who to contact about that ?

Kunos are now aware of the bug and on the official forum have said they are fixing it.

Post it on the RSR forums under the Assetto Corsa threads, I'm sure it will get picked up.

Someone else (Freccia Verde) has done a time today and hit 30.4 in Sector 1 which is 7 seconds faster than anyone else has done, lol, so has obviously used the shortcut.

I gave it a single try, just because I heard everybody being put off about this achievement. I got an 1.44.649 on the second try. I only changed the toe settings and the gear ratios a bit. Nothing serious, I guess it wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to get that 1.43 high.

EDIT: nevermind, you were talking about Monza. Delete this post.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back