I'd like to add a regular spot to our RaceDepartment YouTube channel, where you can show off the best things you have seen or witnessed in a race.
  • Did you survive going through the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca side by side?
  • Have you sent it around the outside of Pouhon and made it stick?
  • Maybe you dodged a pile up at Paddock Hill Bend?
If you recorded these epic moments, now's your chance to share them with our great community!

Post a link to your videos here and I'll start compiling them.

I can't wait to see what you've got!

Don't record highlights/overtakes all that often but I had a little look through my archive:

Last video is probably my proudest moment in simracing. I was fighting for the lead with the LMP2 car behind with 15 mins to go in a 6 hour endurance race. That move of splitting the two GTE's gave me some breathing room to eventually take it home for the win.

Just a couple of things to keep in mind.

By sharing your clips, you're allowing RD to compile them for use on our YouTube channel.
Highlights can be online and offline races.
At least like and subscribe! :roflmao:

Don't record highlights/overtakes all that often but I had a little look through my archive:

Last video is probably my proudest moment in simracing. I was fighting for the lead with the LMP2 car behind with 15 mins to go in a 6 hour endurance race. That move of splitting the two GTE's gave me some breathing room to eventually take it home for the win.

At least like and subscribe! :roflmao:
Some fantastic clips!

Nothing too spectacular, but I made a clip of my pole lap for last Friday's RaceDepartment Le Mans Series meets IndyCar race at Cleveland - still don't quite know how I managed that :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.