Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.14
Toe Rear: 0.20

Tyres
option

I'm using the Driving Force GT

Thanks to Johnny Russian for the base of the setup! Just tweaked the gear ratios for Toro Rosso, in quali u'll bump into the limiter for about 3 secs.

cool cool glad others are finding my setup useful! it's so strange how low wings seems to work in the game, even in Career. In F1 2011 I was running Tom's setup for this track and the wings I think were 7-10. Tried the same setup at first and the only way I could get close to a good time was with 2-2 wings!

yeah the gear ratios were mainly to try get a fair balance between qualy and race pace, so you would've bumped into the limiter for quite a bit on the big straight.

Really nice setup hyperdix. Totally stable and also good for my williams. Worked a 1:45:687 (all assists, no drs, yellow tires and fuel 2; gas: 10 rounds) with my williams. I was on a faster lap (around -0.270) but then someone blocked me (fuel 3). *thumbsup*

//edit Time Update
Got it now. 1:44:932 with the same settings.

//edit 2
LOL :D Just did a 1:44:612 during the race (all assists, no drs, yellow tires and fuel 2) in lap 13/14 with +1 lap in reserve

Car McLaren MP27

Circuit Yeongam

Condition
Dry

Distance 1 lap

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:7
Rear Wing Angle:3

Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 9

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 9

Gearbox
Gear 1: 136 kph
Gear 2: 172 kph
Gear 3: 202 kph
Gear 4: 233 kph
Gear 5: 267 kph
Gear 6: 304 kph
Gear 7: 353 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 2

Alignment
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50
Williams 1.42.0 Q1 career with very little practice . X360 controller No assist except trajectory and low traction control. Tried Johnny Russian set up too - jkirk seems to work better in sector 2-3

cuit
Yeongam (Korea)

Condition
Dry

Distance

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Gearbox
Gear 1: 140 kph
Gear 2: 165 kph
Gear 3: 198 kph
Gear 4: 231 kph
Gear 6: 305 kph
Gear 7: 344 kph

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment
Toe Front: 0.06
Toe Rear: 0.23

Tyres.1:37,5

cuit
Yeongam (Korea)

Condition
Dry

Distance

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:1

Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

all right wing

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20.

I did my best lap in 1.38,9, but most automation walked laps in 1.39 my average tt mode, do not use DRS

cuit
Yeongam (Korea)

Condition
Dry

Distance

Aerodynamics
Rear Wing Angle: 6

Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9

Suspension

Gearbox
Gear 1: 141 kph
Gear 2: 163 kph
Gear 3: 195 kph
Gear 4: 228 kph
Gear 5: 254 kph
Gear 6: 301 kph
Gear 7: 341 kph

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20.

1:37,9

Uau! :) thank you!

Car McLaren MP27

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine

Alignment

Tyres
option

Notes
1.39.682 in TT with pad. Not a clean lap and once again I am not one of the best drivers so feel free to post improvements! Of extra need to be highlighted here is the fact this setup is geared towards race more than qualifying. You may find the gearing a little weird especially round 5 and 6 if your pushing up DRS everywhere so keep in mind to downshift from 6 to f5 in between turns 7 and 8.

Very nice setup!! I have made 1:39.992 with Primes in Practice in Quick Race..
I have edited something a bit, especially the Gear 7, is too long for the Quick Race:

Gearbox

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.30
Camber Rear: -1.30

Car McLaren MP27

Circuit Yeongam
Condition
Dry
Distance 1 lap
Aerodynamics
Braking
Balance
Suspension
Gearbox

Engine

Alignment

Tyres
option

Notes
1.39.682 in TT with pad. Not a clean lap and once again I am not one of the best drivers so feel free to post improvements! Of extra need to be highlighted here is the fact this setup is geared towards race more than qualifying. You may find the gearing a little weird especially round 5 and 6 if your pushing up DRS everywhere so keep in mind to downshift from 6 to f5 in between turns 7 and 8.

This works great for me, but does it wear out tires quickly. If not, what can I change to help tire wearing a little more?

Yeongam (Korea)

Condition
Dry

Distance

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment

As I did on Suzuka, I've decided to make 5 laps of each setup posted here and write my results and impressions driving a Ferrari in Time Trial. I use the X360 pad and all assists on. All laps will be done without using DRS and KERS.

1 - mouta21 first setup: 1:40.433, absolutely fantastic setup, top speed and quality stuff, not too hard to control. Watch out for kerbs.

2 - Johnny Russian: 1:40.737, great setup, the car is as fast as can be and gear ratio feels perfect. It's also easy to control. On straights it seems a bit unstable.

3 - David Kirk: 1:40.886, the car is incredibly fast and accelerates very quickly. It's a bit unbalanced tho, it's unstable on straights and oversteers pretty often, so you might want to be careful when turning, especially if you touch the kerbs.

4 - Tom Endres: 1:41.245, a decent and balanced setup, it's unstable on straights and suffers from oversteer sometimes. Avoid the kerbs.

5 - Dmitry Zaharov: 1:41.335, driving with this very balanced setup felt great. Brakes are probably too sensitive tho.

6 - mouta21 second setup: 1:41.421, a truly balanced setup, the car is very easy to drive and forgiving on kerbs.

7 - Euro-Racer: 1:41.569, the car is very fast but not so easy to manage. I felt it suffers a bit from understeer.

8 - James Kirk: 1:41.593, very good setup, the car is really fast. You may need a couple of laps to handle it right, but afterwards the car becomes handy enough. The top gear is probably too high.

9 - Jamie Fluke: 1:41.626, the car is slow and not so easy to drive.

10 - Hyperdix: 1.41:757, the car could be faster and it's not easy to control.

11 - ColonelMoh: 1:41.966, a balanced setup, the car is fast and easy to control.

12 - MaicoV: 1:42.057, this setup is almost identical to Johnny Russian's one, except for gearbox changes, and yet it doesn't feel right: out of 5 attempts I made a clear lap only once. I have no idea why there are almost 2 seconds of difference between this and JR's and why it felt totally undrivable.

mouta21, please next time post the car you used to test your setup. we need it to adapt the gearbox to other cars. I assumed you drove a McLaren for the first setup.

I've done a 100% race on Marussia using mouta21 first setup and qualified 21st, ahead of Timo Glock and both HRTs. In race I finished 16th, ahead of Timo, HRTs and Petrov. This setup is very demanding on tyres and also a bit hard to control. The car suffers from oversteer and can spin pretty often if you're not very careful. Prime tyres get worn out in 10 laps, soft ones in about 7 or 8 laps. You might want to do one extra pit than normally planned.
Still, when the tyres are "fresh" and you manage to make clear laps, you are able to make very good times, much better than your teammate. Kovalainen finished ahead of me because I spinned twice and, in the end, I had to defend the 16th position from Petrov which was able to recover more than 40 seconds on me because of my mistakes.
As always, I play with legend AI.

As I did on Suzuka, I've decided to make 5 laps of each setup posted here and write my results and impressions driving a Ferrari in Time Trial. I use the X360 pad and all assists on. All laps will be done without using DRS and KERS.

1 - mouta21 first setup: 1:40.433, absolutely fantastic setup, top speed and quality stuff, not so hard to control. Watch out for kerbs.

2 - Johnny Russian: 1:40.737, great setup, the car is as fast as can be and gear ratio feels perfect. It's also easy to control. On straights it seems a bit unstable.

3 - David Kirk: 1:40.886, the car is incredibly fast and accelerates very quickly. It's a bit unbalanced tho, it's unstable on straights and oversteers pretty often, so you might want to be careful when turning, especially if you touch the kerbs.

4 - Tom Endres: 1:41.245, a decent and balanced setup, it's unstable on straights and suffers from oversteer sometimes. Avoid the kerbs.

5 - Dmitry Zaharov: 1:41.335, driving with this very balanced setup felt great. Brakes are probably too sensitive tho.

6 - mouta21 second setup: 1:41.421, a truly balanced setup, the car is very easy to drive and forgiving on kerbs.

7 - Euro-Racer: 1:41.569, the car is very fast but not so easy to manage. I felt it suffers a bit from understeer.

8 - James Kirk: 1:41.593, very good setup, the car is really fast. You may need a couple of laps to handle it right, but afterwards the car becomes handy enough. The top gear is probably too high.

9 - Jamie Fluke: 1:41.626, the car is slow and not so easy to drive.

10 - Hyperdix: 1.41:757, the car could be faster and it's not easy to control.

11 - ColonelMoh: 1:41.966, a balanced setup, the car is fast and easy to control.

12 - MaicoV: 1:42.057, this setup is almost identical to Johnny Russian's one, except for gearbox changes, and yet it doesn't feel right: out of 5 attempts I made a clear lap only once. I have no idea why there are almost 2 seconds of difference between this and JR's and why it felt totally undrivable.

mouta21, please next time post the car you used to test your setup. we need it to adapt the gearbox to other cars. I assumed you drove a McLaren for the first setup.

I've done a 100% race on Marussia using mouta21 first setup and qualified 21st, ahead of Timo Glock and both HRTs. In race I finished 16th, ahead of Timo, HRTs and Petrov. This setup is very demanding on tyres and also a bit hard to control. The car suffers from oversteer and can spin pretty often if you're not very careful. Prime tyres get worn out in 10 laps, soft ones in about 7 or 8 laps. You might want to do one extra pit than normally planned.
Still, when the tyres are "fresh" and you manage to make clear laps, you are able to make very good times, much better than your teammate. Kovalainen finished ahead of me because I spinned twice and, in the end, I had to defend the 16th position from Petrov which was able to recover more than 40 seconds on me because of my mistakes.
As always, I play with legend AI.

sorry for my fault, sulo etilizar the maclaren and occasion the ferrari. I have to say I'm testing the suspensions for now 3-2-9-6 ban a little better than before why the curbs, but I'm also not trying new terms definitibas box for race. for race setup I'm using the race canda, with these changes I mentioned earlier. the setup of race in canada I'm using multiple tracks to race mode. Suzuka, new delhi, korea and also tested it and also in silvertone.

cuit
Yeongam (Korea)

Condition
Dry

Distance

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment

1:37.173 with your set up (PC)

Whats the Career Set up?

I have done some tinkering with some of my setup, in the case of Korea and shakir first posted it and changed.Colocare dento soon depending if configuraccion of monaco is good, I'm testing with mclaren Racenet for now the conclusion I drew is that aerodynamics is 1-1 mui or fast, or what is more strange 1-11 very stable and in the exit of the tunnel very well ba, distribution or 6-6 or 6-1 are the two that uses the box and all the best.

Car Force India

Circuit Korea

Condition
Dry

Distance 50% (28 Laps)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1

Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: HIGH
Brake Size: