Yellow flag ruining my try at RF2 AI racing.

Thought would give RF2 a second chance after lots of direct drive issues I had with it when I first bought it many months ago and binned it off.
So,
After reading about Sebring and the Endurance pack I coughed up the extra £22.33 for both.
But now I can't get even 1 or 2 laps of racing AI in without a yellow flag pop up and then ALL the AI pulls off track.
Have spent hours and 2 days trying do 1 full AI race.
So, Is it me not understanding how this works ? Or is it a bug ?
My last try at another Sebring AI Race, after yellow flag I carried on till the end. Results Showed I was 1 lap down and out of 12 cars only me and 3 other AI finished. I actually did lap 9 twice untill I stopped. Kept getting to 9.5 laps, then got a yellow flap pop up and it would reset to 9.0 laps completed and the yellow flag pop up would disappear.
Again,
Guessing I'm just not getting how it works ??
So,
Can someone enlighten a thicko like me about this yellow flag, All AI pulling up on grass ontrack crap, Pleaseee.
Its literally(sp) driving me round the bend or should that be - bends. ;)

Thought would give RF2 a second chance after lots of direct drive issues I had with it when I first bought it many months ago and binned it off.
So,
After reading about Sebring and the Endurance pack I coughed up the extra £22.33 for both.
But now I can't get even 1 or 2 laps of racing AI in without a yellow flag pop up and then ALL the AI pulls off track.
Have spent hours and 2 days trying do 1 full AI race.
So, Is it me not understanding how this works ? Or is it a bug ?
My last try at another Sebring AI Race, after yellow flag I carried on till the end. Results Showed I was 1 lap down and out of 12 cars only me and 3 other AI finished. I actually did lap 9 twice untill I stopped. Kept getting to 9.5 laps, then got a yellow flap pop up and it would reset to 9.0 laps completed and the yellow flag pop up would disappear.
Again,
Guessing I'm just not getting how it works ??
So,
Can someone enlighten a thicko like me about this yellow flag, All AI pulling up on grass ontrack crap, Pleaseee.
Its literally(sp) driving me round the bend or should that be - bends. ;)

I had the bug where they pull off of the track, but it's now disappeared. I've run probably 15 races at Sebring, and at least until I crash out, they haven't been pulling off of the track. As bhendrik said, use black flag only and you won't have constant yellows.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back