F1 2012 xbox patch?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Its not the size that matters :)
In theory; They can tweak the physics of the game in a patch that is 400kb and it would be a total different game.
I'm happy with every patch ! its improvement !

Its not the size that matters :)
In theory; They can tweak the physics of the game in a patch that is 400kb and it would be a total different game.
I'm happy with every patch ! its improvement !
Me too! I hope we every one we need.
. I am a PC noob, so I didn't know about the size thing. Thanks.
I restarted career, didn't have too, but figure I want to play it the way it should be.No rain predicted for Melbourne. Didn't we get rain there before patch? I missed an R&D by not finishing a session, :rolleyes: so I will go back and get that with the Caterham. Do you know if the park ferme bug w/ car being loaded with default setups while it tosses out your custom if you go back to main menu is fixed? I totally forgot to check before I restarted career from Monaco.

Found an issue. 6 Mb Update downloaded.. Went to the Race net challenge. While running laps I noticed that your current running lap time doesn't show until the third sector. Anyone else having this issue. I wouldn't think I'd have to restart the xbox360.

Found an issue. 6 Mb Update downloaded.. Went to the Race net challenge. While running laps I noticed that your current running lap time doesn't show until the third sector. Anyone else having this issue. I wouldn't think I'd have to restart the xbox360.
I went to check and says service is unavailable at this time.I am connected on XBL. Was on it about an hr ago for the first time, just for less than a minute, so I did not notice. I had pedal issues. What track? I was on Silverstone, but I don't know anything about how this feature works. Was it Silverstone?I will try again later and post if someone else does'nt.

Also, I have not been prompted for the 4MB update yet. Someone on the Codies forum was saying that the 4MB was for Racenet. Can someone who has downloaded this update or has some info please explain. I am in the US. As I said in my earlier post, I DL the 6MB yesterday on the xbox. Thank you.

I went to check and says service is unavailable at this time.I am connected on XBL. Was on it about an hr ago for the first time, just for less than a minute, so I did not notice. I had pedal issues. What track? I was on Silverstone, but I don't know anything about how this feature works. Was it Silverstone?I will try again later and post if someone else does'nt.

Also, I have not been prompted for the 4MB update yet. Someone on the Codies forum was saying that the 4MB was for Racenet. Can someone who has downloaded this update or has some info please explain. Thank you.

Yes, I was referring to the xbox360 6mb patch. It's the only one I've received. Yes, the Racenet challenge on Silverstone. I haven't gone to TT or into career to see if either have the same issue. It will show you the time difference in the first two sectors, but your actual current lap time doesn't show until you past the second sector (sorry, I meant second sector in my initial post regarding this issue).

I hear ya, but after having F12010, F12011, and the recent game, I've kinda grown accustom to being able to glance over and see where I'm at on the current lap. That's not to say that I haven't been guilty of venturing off course while checking the current time. Lol!

I for one hope they correct it.

TU1 (4mb) was the launch day update. The 6MB update is TU2, and is the latest and most recent update. Also, when you get TU2, you will not see TU1 in your Xbox 360's storage under F1 2012. It will only list "F1 2012 Title Update, 6MB." Hope that clears up any confusion! :thumbsup:

F1 2012 TU 1 Region Free 17. Sep 12 12:59 3.98 MB

F1 2012 TU 2 Region Free 06. Nov 12 05:55 5.68 MB

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back