PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Note:

We have decided to take a somewhat hard line regarding restarts. This is not to be callous, but to prevent other drivers from having their race compromised or ruined due to a restart for another driver. Also, since these races are long, restarts can sometimes threaten the ability of some to complete a race. If the game were predictably reliable upon restart, it would make life easier, but as it stands, connection issues, being random, cannot be predicted, so there must be a rule that can be clear and relied on by all. Note that it is possible to receive points even upon disconnect. See the race rules for further details. This rule applies to all drivers, including the host.

Restarts: There will be no restarts once warm up begins (a minute or two before practice and qualification, drivers are not permitted to rejoin by the game). If you get disconnected before then, please inform the host immediately and you will be invited back. It is up to you to accept this on time to get in, if possible. If you cannot join and were disconnected prior to warmup, the race may be postponed or restarted so you can join. Otherwise, once warmup starts, the only exception to this rule is a mass disconnect (three or more at the same time) or a lag induced crash involving three or more drivers on the first lap.

2015 Project Cars XB1 British GT Champion

Sweet! Wish I could say that. lol.
Well...since we really don't get a trophy.. I might as well hold the title until we run this series again next year ;);) hint hint.
Although that would be cool if you could put a trophy up beside your name when you win a league championship!
Besides Robert, you are already a winner with all the work you put into this league! I admire that!:thumbsup:

Well...since we really don't get a trophy.. I might as well hold the title until we run this series again next year ;);) hint hint.
Although that would be cool if you could put a trophy up beside your name when you win a league championship!
Besides Robert, you are already a winner with all the work you put into this league! I admire that!:thumbsup:

Well thanks. But the title is yours to keep. No need to borrow it. :thumbsup: In essence, it's just a bunch of guys coming together doing what they love. I try to keep the thing democratic for future series' since there are soooooooo many cars to choose from. Not, like, Forza big, but actual race cars that you can't tinker with. Glad someone went in that direction. For me, it's not so much what you are driving, but where you are driving. The designer tracks don't really come alive with GT cars, but they will do I guess. Glad we got to run real road courses mostly, instead of big time tracks.

The new practice oval is bugged guys, can't go up the full bank because of an invisible wall :(

Expansion is well worth it though

Yea, I agree. That's a real track that was hidden from the public for years by Honda in the middle of the Mojave, apparently. Didn't know that. Ferrari has one that is similar but the oval is a circle. It's massive too. Sheesh, though...the Mojave? It once got to 57 degrees C there, or 134 F. Don't worry though, the average high is only 47C.

Interesting read. They have found the landmine, invisiable ramp issue! Now they just need to fix it!
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39365-bmw-320-gr-5
Wow!! Good find. Good to know that they are able to identify this sort of thing as it could have easily escaped them. This is a potential problem for the current series we are all running (including your new one Michael) as ther are several races of a length that would likely see this problem... better start finding some likely walls to use to reset the cars ;)

Yeah I love getting on there, so much information but if you don't go for a few days there's always so much to catch up with lol

And maybe I missed it, but apparently Michael's third wheel died too. That's really sad to hear. I have been there, but it took three shipments to get it right. So, don't give up! But I can't blame someone for not liking the TX after that. I'd be skeptical too.

If you are still going to give it a go in the future, this helped me a lot: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...s-do-you-have-after-3-0/page5&highlight=spade

And maybe I missed it, but apparently Michael's third wheel died too. That's really sad to hear. I have been there, but it took three shipments to get it right. So, don't give up! But I can't blame someone for not liking the TX after that. I'd be skeptical too.

If you are still going to give it a go in the future, this helped me a lot: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...s-do-you-have-after-3-0/page5&highlight=spade
Oh man that sucks, I've missed that too where did you read that?

Well after reading about the physics/suspension malfunction, I tested the game today. Eric said it effected him last night on lap 20. I tried Visual Damage only and managed to drive all the way to lap 24 with no issues.

Well after reading about the physics/suspension malfunction, I tested the game today. Eric said it effected him last night on lap 20. I tried Visual Damage only and managed to drive all the way to lap 24 with no issues.

Is this a malfunction of the game? Or is this something with Thrustmaster? I thought you were talking about the invisible barriers (I think I have hit one once in 250 hours of pCARS but I have not splashed around in it as much as others, since my league focus was pretty narrow) but now I'm unsure on reading it again.

Oh, and some mentioned on the forums that there is a new firmware you should NOT get. I can understand this, especially if the game was designed around v49.

I was referring to the game. I'm still on the Spider awaiting the arrival of my 4th base. No the issue with the suspension geometry getting out of whack and causing the invisible ramps is actually due to damage incurred to the suspension through the course of the race. It can only be reset by scraping a wall or pitting.

Oh man that sucks, I've missed that too where did you read that?

I was not trying to be nosey, but saw the signature Michael had on the pCARS forum. Said something about the third wheel dying. I had to wait also, and it sucks.

BTW, reviews of the Logitech are generally favorable, especially since it's out in some areas, I think. It is still about as expensive as the TX, and a nice pedal set, at least here in the U.S. But then again, the Logitech comes with better looking pedals that have a clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back