1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Xbox 360 sprint mode hacked???

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Allan Sinclair, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Just wondering of anyone else has noticed this. I just tried maybe 10 races online and everytime it felt like a grip cheat, in my last attempt I was racing at catalunya and on the first lap p1 time was 1:15.xxx lol in the second lap they done a 1:10.... Guess they figured out how to hack xbox online mode :(

2. did about 20 odd sprint races tonight accross diffent hosts and all was fine, did about 5 at barca and was setting normal lap times arround 1:21-1:22,

3. Hmm maybe I just got in to a few dodgy races, just thought it was unusual as it was about 10 in a row

4. possibly ive been in monaco races where times were like 1:05 which is 10 + seconds faster than normal

5. I did a sprint race at silverstone last night, only 3 of us. I was just behind the leader all of the way, he was quicker than me and pulling away slowly, at the end of the 2nd sector on lap 3 it said I was down by 7 seconds, finished the race and it said I was a lap down, that was odd, not seen that before, adn I certainly wasn't lapped.

6. Weird s**t can happen on any platform.

Im PC - had a race which I clearly won, but when the results came up, not only was I 2nd place, but I was +1 lap.

7. This is true I suppose, I have been having some connection trouble recently, which is odd, as the previous 2-3 months I've had no bother.

8. On a slightly related note, when you go into the ps3 leaderboard laptimes in time trial mode, some of the no. 1 lap times are 5 seconds ahead of 2nd place. and 2nd place is like 3 or 4 seconds behind 3rd place. Is this correct?

Are these genius racers? How on earth have they raced that fast?

I think the tracks I looked up were montral, catalunya, istanbul, monaco and melbourne

9. He probably cut corners without getting disqualified.

10. I have one problem like this. On career or gp i do 1.15.xxx on montreal... in multiplayer the timer stopped at 1.41.xxx -.-
    wtf happens ???

11. This has existed in all codemasters racing games that I have played online, especially GRID, its clearly a cheat you will see them parked up with their car in ruins, then they will fly past you as a ghost on the final laps and finish in first.