X-Motor Racing

Thanks for the info guys. It seems I fixed the bug and updated XMR. The problem was in the pits rendering.
Please update your XMR client and try again.

BTW, Rupe, SLOWING DOWN TIME in your game profile should be set to 1. Otherwise, in-game time slows down.

Hi Eugene i had been trying all things to get it to work and only today did i change that setting.... but thanks for the reminder i forgot about it:D

thanks for taking the time in finding the problem...:) your the best....

Just taken a quick blast in this car & it's very nice.....so amazing to see & have so many great new cars for x motor racing.....I have a question..in cockpit view does anyone else see thru the floor & ground underneath is visible ?

It looks ok for me. Maybe your NearZ parameter is too high.
Try to decrease it as in picture.
cameravy.jpg

ive just been looking and although i dont see any gaps as such you can see the track below or the colours change like it really thin material when giong from track to grass..

kind of what i have.....i can see grass beneath if i drive over it....not fully but the faint colour etc......same for tarmac surface colour changes also......

I see now, thanks. This is not a bug. It seems the car uses external cubemap environment for the reflections instead of internal ones. And you can see the external reflections inside.
By pressing '4' (default key) you can change reflections from 0 to 100 percent. Or the author of the mod can fix that too.

Great effort from the modder! It's nice the car physics makes a bigger step away from existing models. Beautiful looking car.

I am using a 360 degree wheel turn with 15 degree max steering angle.

My comment would be that I expected more of the "being glued to the track" feeling, with sharper FFB and less forgiving tyres. I'm not sure if the lateral slip sounds are playing tricks with my mind, but I feel that the car slides away too easilly and gradually in turns, I would expect it to be more snappy.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.3%