1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC Final Race this Weekend Macau November 2014

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Connor Caple, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

In less than five minutes, Quali was red flagged for a car facing backwards at Hospital.

Live coverage on Eurosport in HD all weekend, which I'm going to be watching.

It's going to be the same as every other year. :roflmao: The most unforgiving track on any world class series.

I know the championship has been decided already, but I just love watching the speed those guys can carry through that concrete and barrier hell! :D

We've been racing it for over a week in the Race 07 Club (Time trials while servers were down then WTCC and Radicals with Minis tonight) so I've done a lot of laps there in our virtual world and that track scares the bejesus out of me, but I still get a thrill when I beat my best lap there.

EDIT: Lap record was smashed in Quali, but not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it/highlights yet. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

New TC3 series will most likely race in Macau next year. No clue whether and where it will be broadcast then.

3. I would love to watch this live, but I am going to be driving to the Grandparents' house at the time and in America there is no station broadcasting it :(

4. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

And we have a new 7x record!!!
    Honestly, after dropping Spa they maybe will not run in Macau next year?
    WTCC is destroying itself...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. They already did so with these dumb new regulations :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Macau is always a headache, even though it is a good race. The teams must spend half of their annual repair budget in Macau. ;)

7. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

This year it was quite calm...
    Only Bennani got taken out by a lapper. Could have been worse:laugh: