WTCC 2015 Release Date

Has anyone heard any news / updates regarding the WTCC 2015 release? S3 mentioned it was in development and "nearing release" back in June; however, I haven't heard anything since.

Any news is appreciated.

I didn't mean that in a positive way, I meant it more like S3S are magicians saying "look at my right hand" to distract you from what their left hand is (or isn't) doing. ;)

Yeah, I recently had a go with the GTR2 PnG mod and it's shocking how much more complete that game is than any of the modern sims.
The modern sims are pushing forward on a technical level but as well-rounded, feature-rich products they have surely regressed? Basic features and settings seem to be considered an unnecessary extravagance while the tenth revision of the tyre model is of the utmost importance.

Like you, I made the switch to PC sims a few years ago, leaving behind Gran Turismo and Forza looking for something deeper only to find PC sims from a decade ago are more feature complete. Oh well...that's the trouble with paying for games before they are complete.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back