WTCC 2012

A lot of people has asked if there will be a 2012 mod of the WTCC...

I decided to take a try to make it for RACE 07, but, I will need a lof of help for it.

I'm looking for somebody who can make 3D car models in short time, and of course, he or she will be able to do it in a short time. :) (I mean under short time about 2 months for example.)

I hope that there will be somebody who can help for us. :)

I have already made a basis of a mod along the same lines as your fantastic 2011 mod, using those files as a base infact. I have also done the new engine physics for the Chevy and new Seat 1.6 Turbo engines if you would like any of my work to be in your mod. Sadly I cant model cars, only tweak them. Quite happy for the bits I have done to be involved though.

I have already made a basis of a mod along the same lines as your fantastic 2011 mod, using those files as a base infact. I have also done the new engine physics for the Chevy and new Seat 1.6 Turbo engines if you would like any of my work to be in your mod. Sadly I cant model cars, only tweak them. Quite happy for the bits I have done to be involved though.

Thank you Matthew, but I don't want to use other's physics. I think I have a good base for that, only I have some guys who can test it after every modification. :)

But, about sounds, I accept help, because I don't know well this topic.

Maybe so, but it's for their competition and does not integrate with Race 07. There's also no mention of whether it can actually be used for racing outside of the competition itself. That article also says the first part will be released in April. It's now May, so where is it?

Exactly.

A lot of people asked me after we released the 2011 mod whether will we make 2012 mod also? I told them we will wait for SimBin's work; if they will really release it, we won't make it, but if they won't, we will try do it.

So, as Ross said, no news of the game, so that's why I created this topic.

OFF:

s60tta0001.jpg

Still very WIP... :)

ON

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back