WTCC 2006 - Magny-Cours 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The Nevers Magny-Cours circuit is located 160 miles (250 km) from Paris in south-east France. It is a blend of slow corners and high-speed sections, including a very fast dash to the first-gear Adelaide hairpin bend.

This is the track for professionals in motorsports, which has hosted the French F1 Grand Prix since 1991, and the Bol d'Or since 2000. The track which is constantly updated, was re-designed in 2003 and now used for a wide range of events, wether for sport, commercial use or just for fun. The WTCC cars are a perfect match for the challenge of this popular French track.

trackmap_france.jpg

<object><param></param><embed src="mms://vipeurosport.yacast.net/eurosport/wtcc/2006/magnycours_race01_com.wmv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="368" height="300"></embed></object>

WTCC LAPRECORD: 01:49.306

• Sai Yip

Neo[RPM said:
]Sai, congrats, crazy fast times.

Do you make it on pro-level with no driving aids?

thanks~ :D

i saw a couple threads and learned that you have gotten the game for not long~ you run some very good times yourself!! :shock:

i was also a huge honda guy when i started, but as soon as i got used to things and hop on to the bmw, things just get better and better :lol:

I think we should delete all of these hotlap topics... they cause serious frustration.

Even when I do brilliant laps, giving them my best, nearly wrecking my Logitech, they are still 3 secodns too slow :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seriously!!!

Nah just joking :wink:

hmmm Scyp, maybe there is th problem.... i mean seriuosly.

Generally from my side i drive very gentle, very little light movements. All the key for me is the timing, when you start to turn the wheel, brake, acclereate, etc.

I found out when i start to fight with the car, i am getting slower. Best laptimes i reach, when i make the lap very easy, without hard movements.

• Sai Yip

Sander H said:
SAi said:

Wow, can you show your lap? :shock: Magny Cours is one of my worst tracks (Monza no good either).

i dont think the BMW is quite good on this track, also the graphic lag is getting on my nerves even in time attack. it only shows major shuttering in magny and valencia though.

i'm really having a tough time to catch up to you in other tracks (brno, istanbul, valencia blahbalhbalh) i am more shocked!

anyways, here a ghost file~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play