1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WT Highlights - Round 13, Singapore

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Here at long last is the second coming of the WT Highlights for FSR World Trophy for the Final Three Rounds of the Season, starting with singapore :thumbsup:

Thanks to Simon Adebisi for inspiring me to make my own Designs
    Thanks to Jaakko Mikkonen for helping me along with the work on grounds of Sound
    Thanks to Eduard Mallorqui for Post-race Checks
    Thanks to Jonathan Holmes, Tuomas Koriala, Javier Alvarez and Carlos Martin for their Continued Support
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Tume

The unlucky Finn

I'd like to point out that some of the starting positions were commentated differently than they were shown in the graphics.
  3. well this is really complicated but i will say this:

after Qualifying 2 i Printscreened the Livetiming on the Day and Put the positions on the grid screen, but i recorded my voice and said the positions of GPCOS which was a HUGE Mistake for me
  4. Tume

The unlucky Finn

My advice for future reference is to never rely on the GPCOS results. :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. You've done awesome job Ron, keep doing it like this :)

I have only one black mark, please change the font on the letters, even in 1080p can't recognize the names of the drivers :)
  6. i belive the problem was with the shadows and bevel so will be sorted for Abu Dhabi
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Good Job Ron!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nice job Ron, only fault I could find (constructive criticism) speak a little bit clearer, and don't be afraid to re-record your voice if it doesn't sound right. Other than that, the camera's were good and the story outline of the race was good.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez

Good job, Very nice video!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Good Ron. Getting better each time. Just reduce the smoke effects for next time, they're waaaay too big! (On my video i used too much also, just reduce it for next time!)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. will do
  12. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Oh, and where's everything about my and Jonathan's battling? xD
  13. i had not known it i wasnt aware of it either