1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WT Highlight Visual Changes

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, May 1, 2013.

1. Hi guys

i am getting a new graphics card fitted in tommorow and along this i am proud to announce that after the Bahrain WT Highlights that i am to bring back the famous FSR theme Tune that was used from the NFS Soundtrack used from 2010-2011 this will mean new titles in a nostalgic fashion.

the current theme tune used ATM Watercolor by Pendulum will still be used during the Circuit Info / Grid its just the titles will change alongside much more speed capabilities for fancy graphics

this will mean changes in the schedule in producing the highlights, but i am able to cope with it

Thanks for reading this and thanks for giving me the support in this if you can

Thank You very Much

Ron Squire
    • Like Like x 9
  2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  4. what kind of videocard you are getting Ron??
  5. its a HD 5670
  6. Ah ok from ati seems nice vidcard what was your old one?
  7. it was a HD 5450
  8. whats the differance between those?
  9. HD 5450 have less transistors and power plus no crossfire while the HD567 has more transistors and power plus crossfire compatiblity so that is the difference
    • Like Like x 1
  10. One allows you to full graph mode and the other just min graph settings
  11. BTW HD 5450 should allow you full graph mode for sure...
  12. Is there that much diffrence between the two? I have a 5570 and can run all on full :O_o:
  13. I used to play with a 2XXX HD radeon (don't remember which one) and i was playing rFactor with mid graphics
  14. Thats why.... Its stragente. It could be the CPU that doesnt allow him to record with high frames ratio?
  15. That is probably true,
    What CPU you got Ron? Also, how much RAM memory?
  16. its a AMD Athlon II X4 620 with 4GB of ram
  17. I don't know that processor, but the ram should be good.
    What do you use to record?
  18. bandicam
  19. Its just a High-Mid Range CPU but should be enough to run all on full.
    and by the way, rfactor is how old? 2005? if i think back we only had single core cpu and thats what it optimated for, maybe dual core. i think i can run rfactor on my old C2D E8400 with a ATI 3870 on full.