1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WT 2011 seat search

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Joona Lappaenen, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Hello,

I´m a 25 year old native of Finland. I´m relatively new to online simracing but I have followed it closely as of late and done quite a lot of research in order to participate myself. To say something about myself; I spent the past decade playing an FPS-game professionally and semi-professionally and throughout the years I have enjoyed international success on that regard. Racingwise, ever since I was a kid I´ve loved playing all the F1 games from the first GP onwards. The thrill of being able to consistently push your limits when needed is something I truly love and strive for. Due to not being in simracing previously, I´m sure I lack consistency and there are a lot of things I need to learn, such as how to get the most out of the car especially when it comes to setups - but I have high work ethic and I really wanna get better and become competitive. I´m also fluent in spoken English and a laid back person! :)

So if any of this sounds interesting, don´t hesitate to get in touch via email at utanishu-at-gmail-dot-com or via msn at natu-at-phnet-dot-fi !

Lastly thanks to the community here, everyone has been very very helpful so far! =)
  2. I´ve now signed with a team and am no longer looking for a seat!
  3. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Oletko osallistumassa 2012 WT:hen?