16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Server is UP!

Last edited:
Error with car.
"Error getting stats for texture WIPER_PATH_ANIM00.DDSE Error loading texture wiper_path_anim for WIPED_ZONE"
Re-downloaded the wsgt Megane Trophy file and installed it. Choosing a different car produces no error.
Verified that recent rFactor update.

HELP :confused:

Error with car.
"Error getting stats for texture WIPER_PATH_ANIM00.DDSE Error loading texture wiper_path_anim for WIPED_ZONE"
Re-downloaded the wsgt Megane Trophy file and installed it. Choosing a different car produces no error.
Verified that recent rFactor update.

HELP :confused:

:O_o:, hu ! Maybe you didn't uninstall previous versions. The new "update v1.11" is a complete install. Check, uninstall and delete everything that is related to the WSGT or RMT megane. v1.0 , V1.10 and v1.11.
Reinstall v1.11.
v1.11 is the same as v1.2! RMT released it as v1.2 but if you install it, it says v1.11

Last edited:
Sorry guys to leave before the first race but I'm not feeling well. Wish I could have raced this combo today to get some practise for the endurace!

Man race 2 was bad. Had to avoid several crashes and touched @Daiman Patel into puhon, because he lost the car. Sorry for that, but once you are commited to the corner there is nothing you can do.

We had contact before blanchimant, which spun has both out and wrecked my suspension.
I watched the replay and I couldnt see, that you were trying to go on the outside there. I was just on the normal line and you cant place your car on the outside there. It is so dangerous. I wont do that with anyone. First I was really pissed, because it felt like you just ran into the back of me.
You really cant put your car there. I just took my normal line, so I would have needed to make a correction to avoid a crash, which I couldn't see coming.
Still had good laptimes and Race 1 was fine twice from the back to 3rd after getting spun in 3rd at the end of lap 1.

Last edited:
Thank you all for another great event. ;) It was a nice race and a good practice for the endurance.

In both races i started slowly to avoid incidents and then tried to climb a few places.
Things could have been better if i kept my car on the track :redface::D but i still didn't have a great pace. I finished and had fun and that was the goal. :thumbsup:

Great combination, but the race was a little bit too heated at some points :thumbsdown:
  • Please remember to make a safe return when you run off and don't just cut back in on the racing line when there are other cars
  • Cutting Eau Rouge can happen, but shouldn't be used to overtake other cars
  • Also you are supposed to wait if you spin another car out
Remember that this is just a mid-week fun race :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back