'Wrong Way' Problem

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, I have been doing tracks for a few weeks now but this is the first time I got this message.

I created 3 of my local go-karting tracks and appended them with start and finish, but which ever way I drive around the track, I get a message saying wrong way??? Is there any way to fix this, any other of my tracks hasn't done this :( The tracks in length are from 650 metres to 780 in length, are they too short or something?

Regards,

shaester777

Hi, Im also having some problems with this, but it happens so rarly its not to much of an issue. Have you got crossovers? (where the track crosses over itself, either under, over or crossroads) ... is part of your track very close in parallel to another part of your track that is going the oposite way? .. also somtimes the wrong way comes up if you dont "clear all and re-append" your raceline, and reajust your timing gates (rbr).. after editing the track in some way. (even if your not reducing or making more length to the track)

in short, ive not identified what the problem is yet, but i suspect it has something to do with tracks being close to itself and or intersections / crossovers.. You can manualy edit the race line nodes, but the raceline nodes dont seem to effect the the drive line when on the timing gate mode. (you will notice if u edit the raceline then switch to timing gates, the drivline will pop back to default, making it very very difficult to make a race-able track if you have a complicated route in terms of it crossing over itself or being in parallel.

Ill keep an eye on this, and if i find any solutions ill post

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back