• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WRC 4 The Game: First Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176
    Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

WRC 4 The Game: First Teaser Video

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    So many racing titles come out within this few months ... i wish i have more time.

3. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176
    I am kinda curious why Big Ben is the publisher for this game. Normally it always was BlackBean doing that?

4. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,099
    World Airport Racing Championship 4

No thanks.

5. Gundars

Gundars
    Pedal to the metal Premium

Ratings:
    +287
    Authenticity,realism,simulation.... looks like not this time - again. :(

6. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

Ratings:
    +89
    i wish the release of Assetto corsa was announced
    after colin mc ray ,and the first 2 wrc releases ,,rally has gone down the drain

when codemasters started the dirt and grid series ,,i was done with them
    i loved toca and dtm racedriver 3 was probably the best sim they ever produced.

after that it became too commercial with more attention to earning money as to gameplay

7. alfaroero17

alfaroero17

Ratings:
    +1
    this game looks better than the WRC 3, the graphics are better, i hope a better simulation and i have to say if milestone continues in this way they are going to make a very good rally game in the next year... its like the motogp, they just have to buy or create a better graphic motor. thats what i think

8. Scrambles

Scrambles
    Mower of Lawns Premium

Ratings:
    +609
    WRC3 was far from perfect, but it was still a lot of fun, and it had mostly narrow and very twisty tracks (unlike DiRT 2 & 3) that forced you to rely heavily on the pace notes.

I'll no doubt be buying WRC4. Fingers crossed for longer stages...though I won't hold my breath.

9. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    This time no way they are going to get my money. With WRC 3 there are features that are absolutely broken. They promised they would fix them but they never did. When they released a patch, they did not release it for owners of the digital edition.

I would have to be crazy to give them another $50 for a game I already purchased last year and I played a total of 4 hours.

I especially cannot justify it because they explicitly promised they would fix the controller issue and they didn't even apologized for ignoring it.

10. John Cunningham

John Cunningham

Ratings:
    +322
    again... richard burns rally, with better graphics is all we want!

11. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,099
    It's weird really that there hasn't been a single challenger for RBR which is 9 years old already...