1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WRC 4 The Game: First Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

WRC 4 The Game: First Teaser Video

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. So many racing titles come out within this few months ... i wish i have more time.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am kinda curious why Big Ben is the publisher for this game. Normally it always was BlackBean doing that?

4. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

World Airport Racing Championship 4

No thanks.

5. Gundars

Gundars
    Pedal to the metal Premium Member

Authenticity,realism,simulation.... looks like not this time - again. :(

6. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

i wish the release of Assetto corsa was announced
    after colin mc ray ,and the first 2 wrc releases ,,rally has gone down the drain

when codemasters started the dirt and grid series ,,i was done with them
    i loved toca and dtm racedriver 3 was probably the best sim they ever produced.

after that it became too commercial with more attention to earning money as to gameplay

7. this game looks better than the WRC 3, the graphics are better, i hope a better simulation and i have to say if milestone continues in this way they are going to make a very good rally game in the next year... its like the motogp, they just have to buy or create a better graphic motor. thats what i think

8. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

WRC3 was far from perfect, but it was still a lot of fun, and it had mostly narrow and very twisty tracks (unlike DiRT 2 & 3) that forced you to rely heavily on the pace notes.

I'll no doubt be buying WRC4. Fingers crossed for longer stages...though I won't hold my breath.

9. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

This time no way they are going to get my money. With WRC 3 there are features that are absolutely broken. They promised they would fix them but they never did. When they released a patch, they did not release it for owners of the digital edition.

I would have to be crazy to give them another $50 for a game I already purchased last year and I played a total of 4 hours.

I especially cannot justify it because they explicitly promised they would fix the controller issue and they didn't even apologized for ignoring it.

10. again... richard burns rally, with better graphics is all we want!

11. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

It's weird really that there hasn't been a single challenger for RBR which is 9 years old already...