Wow - New Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo Revealed...

so they added 3 vents above the grill at the front. wow such evo! hahaahha
They've also got a completely revised front aero arrangement, with bigger canards, and some funky holes that go round through to the front wheel arch area. And that's just the visible changes.

Since you can upgrade the current Audi GT3 to the Evo-version I think the change is not massive. Looks like a new front bumper (maybe slight aero changes --> tyre deg) and a new rear bumper (for easier maintenance I suppose). I doubt performance will differ much between the two versions.

Yes, but it still depends on whether the cars take part in the Blancpain at all, doesn't it?
I'd find it very difficult to find a reason as to why they wouldnt be in blancpain next year, if anything maybe the porsche wouldnt come because they are doing horridly but thats still a bit of a stretch. They are basically factory backed teams for each of the cars that are getting facelifts so it would be a shocker for any of them to not come next year.

I'd find it very difficult to find a reason as to why they wouldnt be in blancpain next year, if anything maybe the porsche wouldnt come because they are doing horridly but thats still a bit of a stretch. They are basically factory backed teams for each of the cars that are getting facelifts so it would be a shocker for any of them to not come next year.

I can't see Manthey staying out of Blancpain, and they're 51% owned by Porsche so effectively a works team; no chance they'll not run the new 911.

Given you can upgrade the current Audi to this, I don't believe we'll see any other Audi next year.

Also adding to this list, TF Sport have bought some new Aston's already, and have hinted at going Blancpain again with them. I also imagine R-Motorpsort will go back after getting a win and two poles. Same for the Lamborghini's with Grasser Racing confirmed to be there and that FFF team now getting factory support to race in Blancpain GT Europe. Let's just hope Garage 59 return with the new McLaren 720s (I'm sure they will, they've been in Blancpain forever)

I made this cars livery on the 2016 model in AC
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/audi-r8-lms-gt3-evo-livery.23573/
__custom_showroom_1538588531.jpg
__custom_showroom_1538588610.jpg

The WRT Belgium car will be all-over dark grey, but it'll come with giant boxing gloves on the front just for Dries Vanthoor so at least it'll look different still.

he had no choice but to dive in there. both aston and the jag just killed the r8 on corner exits.
in the first hour when it was engel, thiim, mies + a bunch of mercs behind the audi, the aston was on average half a second slower in sector 2.

by the time vanthoor got in the car, they had nothing to lose by that point in terms of championship, might as well go for it.

by the time vanthoor got in the car, they had nothing to lose by that point in terms of championship, might as well go for it.

Yeah but it was a bit of a dick move, you can't deny that. The Aston wasn't doing anything wrong. They raced well, and had a good shot at having a nice finish for the final V12 Vantage race. And then WRT Audi come along...

he had no choice but to dive in there. both aston and the jag just killed the r8 on corner exits.
in the first hour when it was engel, thiim, mies + a bunch of mercs behind the audi, the aston was on average half a second slower in sector 2.

76 even left him space, but he did literally the same move as he did in the last race he was in when he took Maxi Götz out of the GT Masters championship contention - divebomb across a kerb & be surprised when he suddenly can't control the car. I'm pretty sure he's taken cars out in the two races before that too, but I may be ascribing excess idiocy out of disgruntlement without checking further.

Last edited:
Hey guys. My first time on the forums and not sure where to ask my question. I just wanted to know where I could download a good Jaguar GT3 mod for Assetto Corsa? Paid Mods are also fine thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back