1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Would anyone be interested in joining a team if I started one up?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Daniel Higgins, Jun 11, 2011.

1. As the title says, not necessarily an Alien team (im no alien) but one where we can just race and share info as part of a group to have fun. You wont have to always finish high but as long as you dont crash too often it will be great :p

What do you think. (Also posted in RaceOn forums)

Dan.

Oh and ill make some skins :p

2. Can I be Vettel???

3. NOooo I'm Vettel... I thought we settled this???... :chat: Ha, maybe his little brother when it comes to being super fast...

I've thought about doing something like that as well. I think it would be fun for sure.

4. I know some guys who race with us on iRacing are already part of racing clubs/teams outside of RD, but why not have something like Team RD for those who are not affiliated to anyone else.

This would mean we already have a central contact point (the iRacing forums here).

5. I think that has been brought up before by someone and Bram, if I'm not mistaken said that this was just a place for people and didn't really say much other than that about an RD team. I don't remember exactly what was said but it was something like that. Heck every one of my paints that I have done have RD on them at least once where everyone can see it... lol...