1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Would anyone be interested in joining a team if I started one up?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Daniel Higgins, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Daniel Higgins

Daniel Higgins

Ratings:
    +49
    As the title says, not necessarily an Alien team (im no alien) but one where we can just race and share info as part of a group to have fun. You wont have to always finish high but as long as you dont crash too often it will be great :p

What do you think. (Also posted in RaceOn forums)

Dan.

Oh and ill make some skins :p

2. William Nowell

William Nowell

Ratings:
    +1
    Can I be Vettel???

3. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    NOooo I'm Vettel... I thought we settled this???... :chat: Ha, maybe his little brother when it comes to being super fast...

I've thought about doing something like that as well. I think it would be fun for sure.

4. Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Ratings:
    +510
    I know some guys who race with us on iRacing are already part of racing clubs/teams outside of RD, but why not have something like Team RD for those who are not affiliated to anyone else.

This would mean we already have a central contact point (the iRacing forums here).

5. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    I think that has been brought up before by someone and Bram, if I'm not mistaken said that this was just a place for people and didn't really say much other than that about an RD team. I don't remember exactly what was said but it was something like that. Heck every one of my paints that I have done have RD on them at least once where everyone can see it... lol...