1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Trophy Broadcast Replays

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Sam Jones, Aug 20, 2013.

1. It has become apparent that recent Broadcasts of Round 7 and Round 9 of the WT have not been made available on simrace.tv library as they typically would. I know a lot of you enjoy watching your races back and that you have been asking where the broadcast replays have got to. I am current trying to find out why the broadcasts have not been available and whether they can still be published within the srtv library.

Once I know more I will post an update with any new developments in this thread.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Any news for us, Sir? :)

4. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

:p:laugh:

5. No harm in checking......:p

6. Would be nice to know what's happening, especially as there is a race on Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Getting worried now as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Can we do this to simrace.tv?

[​IMG]

I hope to see Valencia GP :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The new way of Broadcasting is very good and very easy to watch after the race.

big thumbs up to the guys who have set it up :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Still want to see the Valencia GP. Of course the 1 race that I was reasonably quick at, doesn't get posted. I was first in Warm up... :(

Lolololol doesn't really matter in the end, I do love the new posting system, thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1