World real tracks ??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
by some chance, you think (Reiza or Alex Sawczuk) about in converting some international tracks (real) for the game?

Suzuka
Spa
Laguna Seca
Silverstone
Estoril
Le Mans
or others

:)

<moderator snip: no illegal files please>

by some chance, you think (Reiza or Alex Sawczuk) about in converting some international tracks (real) for the game?

Suzuka
Spa
Laguna Seca
Silverstone
EstorilLe Mans
or others

:)
I really hope not,thoose tracks can be driven in other games. I like the Brasil feel in this game, but i would love to see Formula Truck released as game, that would probably mean more Brasilian tracks. Wich perhaps could be copied to GSC2012.:)
BTW i love Alex Floripa track, its fictional but fits in the game. It also have a nice layout.

I disagree, while I like the Brazilian flavor of the game, it would be very nice to have some F1 tracks where the Formula Reiza can stretch its legs.

Frankly, I wouldn't care if they weren't even available to the other cars. The formula Reiza is possibly among the top 3 F1 car mods and it's a pity to have it run interlagos over and over.

I am also all for adding as many Brazilian tracks as possible (and brazilian series for that matter). But I'd like some F1 tracks as well.

Why run them only on Interlagos? The 2005 and the stock car layout of Jacarepagua are very suited for the F1 as well. Just like Campo Grande, Brasilia (both layouts), Vanport, Jerez, and when you have a set of huge balls Salvador and Ribeiro Preto are a challenge as well that can match any normal F1 city track :)

I've actually been wondering why Bernie doesnt pick another Brazilian track as the official F1 race. Interlagos must be one of the most boring tracks on the Brazilian calendar compared to a few above.

Yes, the Floripa track from Alex for GSC 12 is great, I'd love some US/Europe tracks like Hid-Ohio, and Monza. Are any tracks out for 2012?

Love their game!

The Cascavel track is coming wich iám very much looking forward to, also something about Nuerburgring i guess. I myself would have prefered the old 8 km Interlagos rather than Nuerburgring, or some other Brasilian tracks as Guapore or Caruaru (i hope i got the names right) because they would bring new challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes