World Racing 2

g'day guys

i'm a modder for World Racing 2, and since there's no forum for this i'll post about this fantastic set of cars, that i was granted permission to use and release, this Mod consists of 28 individaul models made by those awesome guys @ FVRFactor

the Mod is designed for GTR and rfactor i believe, but because i didnt like either of those games i converted it over to a game i actually play..often.

here are a couple of pics of my mod, and a link to the downloads, that i've got posted online, i hope this is ok for me to post this here, cheers all.

#2 Garth Tander VE Commdore

FVR 2009 V8SuperCar Mod for Wr2

you can find more about this game @ http://www.synetic.de

if this site is prepared to have a WR2 section i'd happily have a mirror here

cheers

you need to get the sf update, in the full version, you dont need starforce, there's a patch for it now, they removed that starforce in the latest patch

if you get the patch it should solve your problems, i hated sf when the game came out, but since they removed it, it makes the game faster to load, and means i dont need my dvd in the drive any longer..

but i guess wr2 isnt for everyone

cheers

there is no update for win7, I had it out with them over RD a couple of months back, its XP vista or go ./.,/., yourself as fair as they see it.

ok, well like i said if you have the full version of wr2, you can find it online, if your "that kind of person" then you'll also find the patches work for the full version it was patched for that very reason for win 7 users, i'm still using vista, world racing 2 is my kind of game i like it..it suits me to a "T" i guess

would the admins be interested in putting up a world racing 2 section if you do i'll upload my mods here as well

but upto you guys thanks for the replies

http://ammods.123bemyhost.com/http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=...c00c2f906379/]downloads for my v8supercar mod

edit/i've posted a link to my files, hope this is ok to do this here

cheers (last count across the many communities i'm part of, that know of this game, i've had close to 400 downloads)

Bathurst Group C Cars For WR2

these are just 2 of my new releases for WR2, if you own this game, i would implore you to take a look at these cars, they are as close to realistic as your gonna get
Mod Name - #20 John Clelland LX Torana
Historicals - Group C

http://www.mediafire.com/?2lnlmx2neeg
Logo by Ferret40 (ammendment for readme.txt
Mod Name - Historical Group C
Car Name - Brock/Sampson L34 1975 Torana

http://www.mediafire.com/?cujeojz2dxy
i'm in the process of bringing all my old mods from Wr1, into WR2, upgrading and redoing them where ever possible...thanks for viewing, hope you like this car, many many more to come
read the readme.txt

ammods showroom

ammods finally has a new home,

i've finally got a website up for my downloads, if you are reading this and are a world racing fan, or one of those crazy germans (no offense intended hehe) i'm also supporting afc11 highway nights aka crashtime 3

you can find me and my site @ AMMODS

hope this is ok to post this here

cheers

I do think a wr2 section is needed here tbh. I have been playing wr2 for the last 4 months and I have enjoyed it a lot. I have played that v8 supercar mod and I really did enjoy it. Also, becuase the game is 5 years old now, it can be snapped up for a fiver on amazon like I did. Its just a shame what happened to Tx pro though.

thanks welsh, but i didnt get a response back from the admins of this site, so you can find me downloads for this game...and more to come from ammods

ammods showroom

cheers

here's a little vid that i made today, there's no sound..thats due to my ****box computer..not working with fraps..or the other way around..but i did this justfor fun..enjoy

thanks lol, pretty crappy vid, but the car was fun to do burnouts in, i try to make all my mods, as realworld as possible...i did like 4 burnout vids before i was content with the right one...next time i do one, i'll make sure it has sounds

dont forget to visit my site..for more downloads

over 1000 mods downloaded so far

It goes to prove that world racing 2 is still quite popular. Here is an idea for the moderators here. Seeing as txpro will be down for an unkonwn timescale, what about a dedicted world racing 2 section? A simular thing was done with racer when the race sim central's servers failed and everything was lost. It might be a worthwhile idea if someone has tomwin's email adress to send him an email with the idea.

thanks welsh37/5 but you know as well as i do, it dont matter how much we ask them to do it, they just wont do it, they didnt like the whole starfart protection and they immediately refuted it, so i'm not gonna bother contacting them again about it...

i would have been happy to host some of my mods here but no point

thanks for all those who visited my site, from here...

this is a brand new car, for World Racing 2, it's not a conversion from WR1, i've completely done the car over, it has WR2 head and brakelights, along with a working dash,
i hope you like this model
available @ ammods

it is my privilage to bring you another release today, this one is a classic Car here in australia, there are loads of replicas, but very few genuine, FOrd Australia, only released 400 of these Models, so therefore, to find one, you are lucky..i've seen maybe 2 or 3 in my lifetime, and i'm not even sure if they were genuine, anyways without further delay, i bring you today's offering
Available as usual from Ammods

1973 XB Ford Coupe - #33 XB Moffat Dealers
As Promised, i'm re-releasing this Mod for World Racing 2, the original version didnt have a Dash View, this car is a total remake of the original that i did, some time ago, i hope you like this Model as i've put alot of time and effort into this car, further more...the livery is not the same as the original. so if you downloaded the original, and your going to download this one, delete the original Model. as it wont overwrite, and you'll have 2 versions of the same car. like this car, then tell me about it
Available from Historics: - Group C

TCM - John Bowe #18 1969 Mustang
This is the 3rd release in this series for Touring Car Masters, which is held here in australia every yr, this is just a taste of whats available
Available from ammods - Touring car Masters, and for those who are just too lazy to to to my site - click here

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back