Woop Summer!

We're just getting into winter down here... feet freezing off if you don't put slippers on, and wet towels are nightmares, but I'd take it over the Australian summer any day... :tongue:

At the most, about -5C... even then that happens very rarely. We mostly get down to 6/7C at night. The most we get here in Perth is a bit of frost on the grass, but over East there are a few snowfields in the mountains in New South Wales.

At the most, about -5C... even then that happens very rarely. We mostly get down to 6/7C at night. The most we get here in Perth is a bit of frost on the grass, but over East there are a few snowfields in the mountains in New South Wales.
-5 to -10 is about as bad as it gets here in Vancouver during winter. Eastern Canada can drop well below -20 brrrrrrr! It is around 20 degrees and a beautiful day her in Vancouver. I need to make it to Australia some time soon. I really want to see a V8 Supercar race live, the most exciting street/circuit racing series to watch :bang: and the noise those cars make:tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back