1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woop Summer!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

At last we can get rid of our anoraks, i missed sweating :D

What do you think of the late-came Summer? :)
  2. Bring on Winter! :)
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

The weather here is actually beautiful!! Makes the studying even harder :D Hopefully it stays like this for a while - a while being 2 months :D
  4. We're just getting into winter down here... feet freezing off if you don't put slippers on, and wet towels are nightmares, but I'd take it over the Australian summer any day... :tongue:
  5. Late came? Here it's summer since weeks:) I love it!
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

It is starting to warm up here in Vancouver. Hey Rhys how cold doe's it get in Australia during the winter?
  7. At the most, about -5C... even then that happens very rarely. We mostly get down to 6/7C at night. The most we get here in Perth is a bit of frost on the grass, but over East there are a few snowfields in the mountains in New South Wales.

8. where is the dislike button? :(
  9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

-5 to -10 is about as bad as it gets here in Vancouver during winter. Eastern Canada can drop well below -20 brrrrrrr! It is around 20 degrees and a beautiful day her in Vancouver. I need to make it to Australia some time soon. I really want to see a V8 Supercar race live, the most exciting street/circuit racing series to watch :bang: and the noise those cars make:tongue:
  10. Here the worst was around -15 during winter. That usually happens in January. And the other end, we sometimes get 40C in July/August.
  11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Our summer is over now, we have 2 sunny days in the year and they have passed... R.I.P Summer 2011 :(
  12. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Hey, since I'm in Southeast Alabama, I get to go to the beach in Florida. Woohoo!