Wipers Problem

So I have assigned a key to speed up the wipers but when I press it in-game it momentarily activates/speeds them up and goes back to previous speed/turns them off.
Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Note: wipers control is on manual so I have no idea why this is happening

Sol (2.0.1)
CSP (1.70 preview 1)
TYIA

i had the same issue im now using sol planner for the weather ; i did have to select Sol 2.0 script and then disable the auto wipers in the weather app ; after that i switched to sol planner again (Sol 2.1), disable the wipers too in this app and every thing is fine now hope you ll get the same results
Your solution works perfectly. Thank you very much mate!!! Greetings!

i had the same issue im now using sol planner for the weather ; i did have to select Sol 2.0 script and then disable the auto wipers in the weather app ; after that i switched to sol planner again (Sol 2.1), disable the wipers too in this app and every thing is fine now hope you ll get the same results
Went through these same steps, but this didn't work for me. It seems that I can get the wipers to move temporarily by pressing the speed up or speed down buttons, but they wont continue to work after I try to turn them on. Please help!!!

Went through these same steps, but this didn't work for me. It seems that I can get the wipers to move temporarily by pressing the speed up or speed down buttons, but they wont continue to work after I try to turn them on. Please help!!!
If you go into sol planner and change the wipers mode from -1 to -2 and turn off all wiper settings in sol weather app you should be able to use the wipers without them stopping.

Hope this helped :)

Check if something else than those speed up bottons are linked to activating wipers in your control settings. I had that happen to me, creating the same issue.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.